Global Positioning System (GPS) is a technology that uses satellites to calculate the position of a device on or near the Earth’s surface. The Global Positioning System is maintained by the United States government and is freely accessible to anyone with a GPS-enabled device. GPS is used in a wide variety of applications, including navigation, mapping, surveying, and timing.
- GPS Data are Total Install on Mobile 2839909+
- GPS Data are Devolop By Propane Apps
- Install GPS Data Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Nov 9, 2020
GPS Data App Summary
Propane Apps is the developer of this GPS Data application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2839909+ users of this app. The GPS Data app rating is currently 5.2. It was last updated on Nov 9, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install GPS Data For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download GPS Data on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type GPS Data and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the GPS Data andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of GPS Data for PC
★ 2 themes: light and dark
★ 4 different tabs: Sky view, Signal view, Info view, World view
★ Geocoding tab
★ GPS Data is essential for all GPS status data!
|App Name||GPS Data|
|Updated on||Nov 9, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pierwiastek.gpsdata|
GPS Data App Overview and Details
The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite-based navigation system that provides location and time information in all weather conditions, anywhere on or near the Earth where there is an unobstructed line of sight to four or more GPS satellites. The system provides critical capabilities to military, civil, and commercial users around the world.
GPS was originally developed by the United States Department of Defense (DoD) for military use, and became fully operational in 1995. It was later opened to civil users in 2000. The GPS system is maintained by the United States Air Force, which is also the system’s primary user.
GPS satellites broadcast signals that are picked up by receivers on the ground. These receivers calculate the user’s location and time by measuring the time it takes for the signals to reach them, and then triangulating the position of the satellites based on the differences in the signal arrival times.
GPS receivers are now found in a wide range of devices, including smartphones, cars, and boats. They are also used in many industries, including agriculture, construction, and mining.
Whats New In this GPS Data?
– Updated to support newest system version: Android 10
– SBAS, Galileo, Beidou satellites support
– User interface refresh to meet new material design
– User interface readability improvements
– Added new “Map” tab with current user position
– Stability improvements
– IRNSS/NavIC support
– Added carrier frequency information
– Added dialog with specific satellite details
– Stability improvements
The GPS Data application is a useful tool for tracking and recording GPS data. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a valuable tool for tracking location data. The application is well-designed and user-friendly, making it a great choice for anyone looking for a GPS data recorder.