A GPS map camera is a device that combines the functionality of a traditional GPS navigation device with a digital camera. This allows users to not only see their current location on a map, but also take pictures of their surroundings. This can be a handy tool for traveling, exploring new areas, or simply capturing memories.
Most GPS map cameras offer a variety of features, such as the ability to save pictures and maps to a memory card, track your route, and even overlay your photos with GPS coordinates. This can be a great way to keep a record of your travels, or simply show off your photos to friends and family.
If you’re looking for a device that can do it all – navigate you to your destination and snap pictures of the sights along the way – a GPS map camera is a great option.
- GPS Map Camera are Total Install on Mobile 14772005+
- GPS Map Camera are Devolop By JK.Fantasy
- Install GPS Map Camera Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On May 30, 2020
GPS Map Camera Andorid App Summary
JK.Fantasy is the developer of this GPS Map Camera application. It is listed under the Travel & Local category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 14772005+ users of this app. The GPS Map Camera app rating is currently 1.8.2. It was last updated on May 30, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of GPS Map Camera for PC
– Take pictures with map, address, weather, and date included
– Easy to get/set GPS location and GPS coordination
– Fine tune location manually
– Supports a variety of file-name formats
– Picture save folder can be changed
– Functions grouped by color in camera settings
– Camera focus and zoom can be operated while previewing
– Prompt dialog can be disabled
|App Name||GPS Map Camera|
|Category||Travel & Local|
|Updated on||May 30, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jkfantasy.gpsmapcamera|
How To Install GPS Map Camera For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download GPS Map Camera on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type GPS Map Camera and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the GPS Map Camera andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
GPS Map Camera App Overview and Details
With a GPS map camera, you can capture the beauty and landmarks of your travels while also having a map to reference later. This type of camera has a built-in GPS that records the location of each photo taken, as well as the date and time. This information can then be displayed on a map, which can be helpful for remembering where you took a particular photo or for planning future trips. Most GPS map cameras also allow you to create photo albums and share your photos with others online.
Whats New In this GPS Map Camera?
1. Minor bugs fixed.
The GPS Map Camera application is an excellent way to document your travels. The application is easy to use and provides a wealth of information. The application can be used to track your location, take pictures, and track your route. The application is a great way to document your travels and share your experiences with others.