Gray’s Anatomy is one of the most renowned and respected medical textbooks in the world. First published in 1858, the book has been revised and updated numerous times and is now in its 39th edition. The book is a comprehensive guide to the anatomy of the human body, describing in detail the structure and function of every organ and system.
The Gray’s Anatomy – Anatomy Atlas is a digital version of the classic textbook. It features all of the same information as the print edition, plus interactive 3D models of the human body. The Atlas is a valuable resource for students and healthcare professionals, providing a detailed and up-to-date overview of human anatomy.
How To Install Gray’s Anatomy – Anatomy Atlas For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Gray’s Anatomy – Anatomy Atlas on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Gray’s Anatomy – Anatomy Atlas and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Gray’s Anatomy – Anatomy Atlas andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Gray’s Anatomy – Anatomy Atlas Andorid App Summary
SEStudio is the developer of this Gray’s Anatomy – Anatomy Atlas application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1151281+ users of this app. The Gray’s Anatomy – Anatomy Atlas app rating is currently 5.0. It was last updated on Aug 26, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Gray’s Anatomy – Anatomy Atlas for PC
-You can use this app offline
-Simple, easy interface
-You can press next and back to view other image
-You can zoom in/out to view larger image
-Find images quickly with search tool
-Glasgow Coma Scale Quiz
-First Aid Quiz
|App Name||Gray’s Anatomy – Anatomy Atlas|
|Updated on||Aug 26, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ssstudio.anatomy|
Gray’s Anatomy – Anatomy Atlas App Overview and Details
The Gray’s Anatomy Anatomy Atlas is an interactive atlas of the human body. It includes 3D models of the body and detailed information on all of the body’s systems. The Atlas is a great resource for students and healthcare professionals.
Whats New In this Gray’s Anatomy – Anatomy Atlas?
Gray’s Anatomy is an anatomical reference app that is used by students and professionals alike. It contains over 3,000 images and videos of different body parts. The app is easy to use and has a search bar that allows users to find the specific image or video they are looking for.