Grid reference OSGB36 is the coordinate system used to identify points in Great Britain. The coordinate system is based on the Ordnance Survey National Grid, and uses the British national grid reference system. OSGB36 is the grid reference system for the 1936 datum.
How To Install Grid Reference OS For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Grid Reference OS on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Grid Reference OS and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Grid Reference OS andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Grid Reference OS Andorid App Summary
Torvus Consultants is the developer of this Grid Reference OS application. It is listed under the Maps & Navigation category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 54483+ users of this app. The Grid Reference OS app rating is currently 4.6.0. It was last updated on Jul 9, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Grid Reference OS for PC
-Displays the grid reference for your current location
-Supports UK Ordnance Survey grid references to 4, 6, 8 or 10 figures
-Displays your WGS84 Latitude and Longitude values
-Shows whether your current position is within the correct range for UK grid references
|App Name||Grid Reference OS|
|Category||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on||Jul 9, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.torvusconsultants.gridreferencefree.OS|
Grid Reference OS App Overview and Details
Grid Reference OSGB36 is located in the North East of England. It covers the area from Berwick-upon-Tweed in the North to Alnwick in the South and from the Scottish Border in the West to the North Sea in the East. The grid reference is based on the Ordnance Survey National Grid which was first published in 1936. The grid reference is used to identify specific locations on maps and is made up of two letters followed by six numbers.
Whats New In this Grid Reference OS?
Minor bug fixes.
Grid Reference OS is an excellent mapping application that is perfect for hikers, mountain climbers, and other outdoor enthusiasts. With its detailed maps and precise location data, it is easy to find your way around even the most remote areas. The app’s easy-to-use interface makes it simple to find your current location and plot your route. If you’re looking for an app that will help you navigate your way through the great outdoors, Grid Reference OS is the perfect choice.