A grid square locator is a handy tool used by radio amateurs to quickly identify the location of their station within a grid square. The grid square locator can be used to determine the Maidenhead grid locator for a given position, as well as the latitude and longitude. The grid square locator can also be used to determine which grid square a given position is located in.
- Grid Square Locator are Total Install on Mobile 16118+
- Grid Square Locator are Devolop By US1PM Boris
- Install Grid Square Locator Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 26, 2021
Grid Square Locator Andorid App Summary
US1PM Boris is the developer of this Grid Square Locator application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 16118+ users of this app. The Grid Square Locator app rating is currently 2.2. It was last updated on Oct 26, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Grid Square Locator for PC
-Displays the current Grid Square Locator (Maidenhead Locator)
-Displays the adjacent Grid squares
-Displays the relative position of the subsquare within the Grid square
-Calculated based on the geographical coordinates obtained from the satellites of the GPS system, mobile network, Wi-Fi
-No need internet access or mobile network
-The “Time” application field shows the time of the last location update
How To Install Grid Square Locator For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Grid Square Locator on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Grid Square Locator and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Grid Square Locator andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Grid Square Locator|
|Updated on||Oct 26, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.us1pm.gridsquarelocator|
Grid Square Locator App Overview and Details
Grid Square Locator is an Android app that provides a simple way to identify and locate grid squares on a map. The app uses the GPS and compass sensors on your device to determine your location, and then displays the grid square identifier (GID) for that location. Grid Square Locator can be used by Amateur Radio operators to help identify and track their location while working HF radio stations.
Whats New In this Grid Square Locator?
Some minor fixes
This application is incredibly useful for finding locations using a coordinate system. It is simple to use and can be adapted to many specific needs. I highly recommend this application for anyone who needs to find a location using coordinates.