Growl for Android is an app that allows users to customize their notifications for various apps. It also includes a “Do Not Disturb” mode to silence notifications during specific times or when the phone is in a specific location.
- Growl for Android are Total Install on Mobile 22019+
- Growl for Android are Devolop By Carey Bishop
- Install Growl for Android Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Nov 23, 2015
Growl for Android Andorid App Summary
Carey Bishop is the developer of this Growl for Android application. It is listed under the Communication category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 22019+ users of this app. The Growl for Android app rating is currently 1.2. It was last updated on Nov 23, 2015. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Growl for Android for PC
1. Receive Growl notifications from computers and other devices.
2. Intended for use with Growl for Windows: http://growlforwindows.com
3. Not compatible with old versions of Growl for Mac.
4. For more information, see: http://www.growlforandroid.com
How To Install Growl for Android For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Growl for Android on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Growl for Android and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Growl for Android andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Growl for Android|
|Updated on||Nov 23, 2015|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.growlforandroid.client|
Growl for Android App Overview and Details
Growl is an Android app that notifies you of important events, like messages and calls, with a discreet notification. You can customize which notifications you receive and how you are notified. Growl also integrates with other Android apps, like Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, to provide you with notifications for those apps too.
Whats New In this Growl for Android?
– Fixed a crash with ZeroConf (null reference)
– Fixed a crash if a Subscription specified a port number
– Switched project to using Android Studio instead of Eclipse
Overall, Growl for Android is a handy and easy-to-use application that can help you manage your notifications in an efficient way. It has a simple, user-friendly interface that makes it easy to get started, and it provides a variety of useful features that can help you keep track of your notifications.