Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories is an open world action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar Leeds and published by Rockstar Games. It was released on October 25, 2005, for the PlayStation Portable. The game is set in the fictional Liberty City, based on New York City, and it is a prequel to the events of Grand Theft Auto III.
The game follows Toni Cipriani, a Mafia capo who is forced to flee Liberty City after killing a made man. Toni later makes his way back to Liberty City, seeking to regain his former status. The game features a revised control scheme and an expanded storyline that covers five years of Toni’s life in Liberty City.
Liberty City Stories was well received by critics, who praised the game’s graphics and gameplay. However, the game did not sell well commercially, and as a result, Rockstar Leeds ceased development on the PlayStation Portable version of the game. A sequel,
- GTA: Liberty City Stories are Total Install on Mobile 226337+
- GTA: Liberty City Stories are Devolop By Rockstar Games
- Install GTA: Liberty City Stories Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Feb 13, 2019
GTA: Liberty City Stories App Summary
Rockstar Games is the developer of this GTA: Liberty City Stories application. It is listed under the Adventure category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 226337+ users of this app. The GTA: Liberty City Stories app rating is currently 2.4. It was last updated on Feb 13, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install GTA: Liberty City Stories For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download GTA: Liberty City Stories on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type GTA: Liberty City Stories and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the GTA: Liberty City Stories andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of GTA: Liberty City Stories for PC
or termination of access to game or online account.
1. Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories returns to mobile devices.
2. With shorter, streamlined missions designed with mobile gameplay in mind, this definitive open-world adventure has been remastered for Android with extensive graphic enhancements, rebalanced touch controls and cross platform saves.
3. Former trusted wise guy for the Leone family, Toni Cipriani returns home to Liberty City after spending time in hiding for killing a made man.
4. Now, the streets of Liberty City are in turmoil, as warring families vie for control and the town begins to self-destruct under waves of political corruption, organized crime, drug trafficking and union strikes.
5. Deranged hit men, morally depraved tycoons, cynical politicians and even his own mother stand in the way as Toni tries to bring the city under Leone family control.
6. New high resolution textures and character art.
7. Real time lighting and shadows.
8. Enhanced draw distance.
9. Rebalanced controls for touch-based gaming.
10. Cross-platform cloud saves via the Rockstar Social Club.
|App Name||GTA: Liberty City Stories|
|Updated on||Feb 13, 2019|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rockstargames.gtalcs|
GTA: Liberty City Stories App Overview and Details
In Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, players explore the inner workings of the Liberty City criminal underworld as they play out the dramatic storyline of a former trusted gangster, Toni Cipriani.
In the early 1990s, Toni returns from hiding out in Liberty City’s sister city, Vice City, to find that his old boss, Salvatore Leone, is now the Don of the Leone family. With the help of Salvatore and his childhood friend, Joey Leone, Toni re-establishes himself in the criminal underworld and sets his sights on taking down the rival Sindacco and Forelli families.
Along the way, Toni encounters a wide variety of characters, including the head of the Liberty City media, Donald Love, and the city’s mayor, Miles O’Donovan. As the story progresses, Toni is forced to make some tough decisions that will affect the future of Liberty City.
With its immersive storyline and high-quality graphics, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories offers players the ultimate Grand Theft Auto experience.
Whats New In this GTA: Liberty City Stories?
General bug fixes and improvements.
The Grand Theft Auto series is one of the most popular video game franchises in history. The games are set in fictional cities, where players can engage in various criminal activities. The series began in 1997 with the release of Grand Theft Auto, and has since released a total of 17 games. The most recent game in the series is Grand Theft Auto V, which was released in 2013.
The Grand Theft Auto series has been met with critical acclaim by gamers and critics alike. The series has won numerous awards, including “Game of the Year” awards from various gaming publications. The games are known for their open world gameplay, which allows players to explore the game’s world and complete missions at their own pace.
The Grand Theft Auto