GTBank is a Nigerian multinational commercial bank. It is one of the largest banks in Nigeria by assets and one of the largest in Africa. The bank has more than 750 branches in Nigeria and subsidiaries in Kenya, Cote d’Ivoire, and the United Kingdom. GTBank is listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and has a market capitalization of more than $5 billion.
- GTBank are Total Install on Mobile 5190454+
- GTBank are Devolop By Guaranty Trust Bank
- Install GTBank Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Dec 14, 2020
GTBank Andorid App Summary
Guaranty Trust Bank is the developer of this GTBank application. It is listed under the Finance category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 5190454+ users of this app. The GTBank app rating is currently 4.4.4. It was last updated on Dec 14, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of GTBank for PC
the App and provide your Mobile Number and Date of Birth as requested.
• You will then be prompted to set up a 4-digit PIN for your App.
• Once you have registered and logged in, you can start using the App.
1. View account balances
2. View account history
3. Transfer money between accounts
4. Purchase airtime and data bundles
5. Pay bills
6. Manage debit/credit cards
7. Request account statement
8. Change email address and phone number
9. Confirm and manage cheques
10. Use Mobile Money
How To Install GTBank For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download GTBank on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type GTBank and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the GTBank andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
GTBank App Overview and Details
GTBank is a Nigerian multinational commercial bank. It is one of the largest banks in Nigeria by assets and gross earnings. The bank is a member of the Global Systemically Important Banks. GTBank was founded in February 1990, as a corporate bank. In 2005, the bank became a retail bank. As of September 2017, GTBank had over 9 million customers and over 1,000 branches and service centers in Nigeria. The bank also has a presence in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Kenya.
|Developer||Guaranty Trust Bank|
|Updated on||Dec 14, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vanso.gtbankapp|
GTBank has provided excellent customer service and quality banking products for over a decade. I am confident that with GTBank, my money is in safe hands.