The Guild of Dungeoneering is a cooperative dungeon crawler that tasks players with building their own dungeon, filling it with monsters and traps, and leading their party of adventurers through it to find treasure. The game features a unique art style, and a challenging but rewarding gameplay loop that will keep players coming back for more.
- Guild of Dungeoneering are Total Install on Mobile 56763+
- Guild of Dungeoneering are Devolop By Gambrinous
- Install Guild of Dungeoneering Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 13, 2018
Guild of Dungeoneering Andorid App Summary
Gambrinous is the developer of this Guild of Dungeoneering application. It is listed under the Role Playing category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 56763+ users of this app. The Guild of Dungeoneering app rating is currently 0.8.6. It was last updated on Jul 13, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install Guild of Dungeoneering For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Guild of Dungeoneering on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Guild of Dungeoneering and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Guild of Dungeoneering andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of Guild of Dungeoneering for PC
Favour to get that extra edge in your next battle, or to help mitigate the perils of a difficult dungeon.
1. The second Adventure Pack is now available
2. Dungeon Master Mode – build the dungeon around your hero
3. Collect powerful cards and abilities
4. Win favour to manipulate cards
5. 30 new monsters
6. 21 new quests
7. 3 new classes
8. Favour mechanic
9. Snowy mountain environment
10. Ice cream monks
|App Name||Guild of Dungeoneering|
|Updated on||Jul 13, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.gambrinous.guildofdungeoneering|
Guild of Dungeoneering App Overview and Details
Guild of Dungeoneering is a turn-based dungeon crawler with a twist: instead of controlling the hero, you build the dungeon around him. Using cards drawn from your deck, you place rooms, monsters, traps and treasures into the dungeon. Then you watch as your hero explores your creation, battling monsters and earning treasures and experience. To complete the dungeon and claim your reward, the hero must survive the final battle against the boss.
Whats New In this Guild of Dungeoneering?
Watch out for Ice Cream Headaches! Our second Adventure Pack is now available as a FREE update!
Quest through the snowy mountains, visit the ice cream monks and battle all new monsters like the Slushie Elemental and the Pygmy Mammoth. With 21 new quests, 30 new monsters and 3 new classes, it’s our biggest expansion yet!
If you have previously beaten the game you should restart in one of your old save slots and take on the new region with a new save using the ‘icecream shortcut’ option.
Thank you for your interest in the Guild of Dungeoneering! We hope you have had a chance to try out the game. We think you will find it to be an incredibly unique and fun experience.
The Guild of Dungeoneering is all about giving players the freedom to explore and dungeon-crawl however they want. There are no right or wrong ways to play the game, and we think that is part of what makes it so much fun.
If you are looking for a game that offers a unique and challenging experience, we highly recommend giving the Guild of Dungeoneering a try. Thank you for your interest, and we hope you have a great time playing!