Guns and Spurs is an exhibit that celebrates the history and art of the American cowboy. The exhibition features over 200 objects from the 18th century to the present, including firearms, spurs, saddles, chaps, and other cowboy gear. Visitors can explore the history of the cowboy, from the early Spanish explorers and trail drivers to the modern-day rodeo. The exhibition also includes a multimedia theater that tells the story of the cowboy in film and television.
- Guns and Spurs are Total Install on Mobile 3592451+
- Guns and Spurs are Devolop By Sakis25
- Install Guns and Spurs Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Guns and Spurs Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 30, 2019
Guns and Spurs Andorid App Summary
Sakis25 is the developer of this Guns and Spurs application. The size of Guns and Spurs is undefined. It is listed under the Action category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3592451+ users of this app. The Guns and Spurs app rating is currently 1.3.3. It was last updated on Jun 30, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Guns and Spurs for PC
-A large open world to explore
-10 Wanted missions
-10 horse race events
-Many different weapons to unlock
-Buy new safehouses
-Change character’s outfits
How To Install Guns and Spurs For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Guns and Spurs on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Guns and Spurs and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Guns and Spurs andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Guns and Spurs|
|Updated on||Jun 30, 2019|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sakis25games.gunsandspurs|
Guns and Spurs App Overview and Details
In the old west, guns and spurs were essential tools for survival. A good gun could protect you from danger, and a sharp spur could get you out of a tough spot. Here are some of the most famous guns and spurs from the wild west:
The Colt Peacemaker was the most popular gun in the west. This six-shooter was reliable and deadly accurate.
The Smith and Wesson Schofield was another popular gun in the west. This revolver was designed for quick reloading and had a seven-round capacity.
The Winchester Model 1873 was the most popular rifle in the west. This rifle was accurate and reliable, and could fire up to eight rounds without reloading.
The Bowie Knife was the most popular knife in the west. This large knife was sharp and sturdy, and could be used for both defense and offense.
The Mexican Spur was the most popular spur in the west. This spur was designed for quick and easy removal, and was perfect for horseback riding.
Whats New In this Guns and Spurs?
– UI fixes for extra wide screens
– Menu interface fixes
– Other small fixes and improvements
Read the complete Changelog here:
Despite the many dangers that come with the Wild West, there’s something about it that continues to call to us. Maybe it’s the sense of adventure, or the challenge of surviving in a harsh landscape. Whatever it is, the allure of the Wild West remains strong, and there’s no doubt that guns and spurs will always play a big part in that.