Gunstar Heroes Classic is an action platformer game developed and published by Sega. The game was originally released for the Sega Genesis in 1993. The game was later ported to mobile platforms in 2006. The game was met with critical acclaim, with many praising its fast-paced gameplay, level design, and soundtrack.
- Gunstar Heroes Classic are Total Install on Mobile 393057+
- Gunstar Heroes Classic are Devolop By SEGA
- Install Gunstar Heroes Classic Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 18, 2021
Gunstar Heroes Classic Andorid App Summary
SEGA is the developer of this Gunstar Heroes Classic application. It is listed under the Action category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 393057+ users of this app. The Gunstar Heroes Classic app rating is currently 4.1.2. It was last updated on Jan 18, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install Gunstar Heroes Classic For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Gunstar Heroes Classic on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Gunstar Heroes Classic and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Gunstar Heroes Classic andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of Gunstar Heroes Classic for PC
1. Gunstar Heroes is available on mobile devices.
2. Play as twin brothers Red and Blue, and embark upon one of the most treasured SEGA gems of all time.
3. Arm yourselves with flame-throwers, homing missiles, and lasers to take the fight to the enemy’s HQ.
4. Local, cross-platform multiplayer over local Wi-Fi.
5. Grab and throw your partner at enemies for vital hits that don’t take up ammo!
6. Seven levels to explore, from an ancient ruin to a vast orbital fortress.
7. Haptic support: get into the game with responsive button presses.
8. Controller support: HID compatible controllers.
9. Gunstar Heroes joins the ever-increasing line-up of ‘SEGA Forever’, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought back to life on mobile!
10. Gunstar Heroes was originally released in 1993.
|App Name||Gunstar Heroes Classic|
|Updated on||Jan 18, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sega.gunstar.classic|
Gunstar Heroes Classic App Overview and Details
Gunstar Heroes Classic is an action platformer developed by Treasure and published by Sega. The game was originally released for the Sega Genesis in 1993. The game was later ported to the Wii’s Virtual Console in North America on October 7, 2008 and in PAL regions on October 10, 2008.
The game follows the adventures of Red and Blue, two space mercenaries who must stop the evil dictator Colonel Red from using the five magical golden stars to take over the world. The game is a side-scrolling platformer, with the player able to choose either Red or Blue at the start of the game. The player can also choose between three different weapons, which can be switched between at any time. The game also features cooperative multiplayer, where two players can play together either locally or online.
Whats New In this Gunstar Heroes Classic?
Bug fixes and refinements
Gunstar Heroes is a classic side-scrolling shoot-em-up game. The game is set in a futuristic world, and you play as one of two heroes, Red or Blue, as you battle your way through hordes of enemies to save the world. The game is available for purchase on the App Store.