Hajj and Umrah are two of the most important Islamic pilgrimage rites that are carried out by millions of Muslims from all over the world. Hajj is the pilgrimage to Mecca, while Umrah is a lesser pilgrimage that can be performed at any time of the year.
For those who are in love with the two holy sites of Mecca and Medina, this Hajj and Umrah guide is the perfect book for you. It provides a comprehensive overview of the rites and rituals of Hajj and Umrah, as well as information on the history and significance of these two holy sites.
This guide is also packed with useful tips and advice on how to make the most of your pilgrimage to Mecca and Medina, and how to prepare for both Hajj and Umrah. So, whether you are a first-time pilgrim or have done Hajj and Umrah before, this guide will provide you with all the information you need to make the most of your pilgrimage.
- Hajj and Umrah Guide for Lovers of two Holy sites. are Total Install on Mobile 2315+
- Hajj and Umrah Guide for Lovers of two Holy sites. are Devolop By Dr Abdul Baten Miaji
- Install Hajj and Umrah Guide for Lovers of two Holy sites. Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 8, 2019
Hajj and Umrah Guide for Lovers of two Holy sites. Andorid App Summary
Dr Abdul Baten Miaji is the developer of this Hajj and Umrah Guide for Lovers of two Holy sites. application. It is listed under the Books & Reference category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2315+ users of this app. The Hajj and Umrah Guide for Lovers of two Holy sites. app rating is currently 1.0. It was last updated on Jul 8, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Hajj and Umrah Guide for Lovers of two Holy sites. for PC
1. Contains rules and process of performing Hajj and Umrah according to the Sunnah.
2. Hajj and Umrah guide with necessary duas.
3. Useful for Ahle Sunnat.
4. Written by Abdul Baten Miaji.
5. Published by Dawate Islami.
6. Topics include: Tawaf, visiting holy places in Mecca, Medina, Arafah, Muzdalifah, Mina.
7. Also includes other necessary and practical information concerning Hajj and Umrah.
8. May Allah accept our Hajj and Umrah.
9. Tags: hajj, hajj guide, hajj and umrah, ahle sunnat, islam, muslim, dawate islami, miaji, abdul baten miaji, হজ্ব, হজ্জ, হাজ্জ, হাজ্জ, ওমরা, উমরাহ, মদিনা, মক্কা, আহলে সুন্নাত,
How To Install Hajj and Umrah Guide for Lovers of two Holy sites. For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Hajj and Umrah Guide for Lovers of two Holy sites. on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Hajj and Umrah Guide for Lovers of two Holy sites. and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Hajj and Umrah Guide for Lovers of two Holy sites. andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Hajj and Umrah Guide for Lovers of two Holy sites.|
|Developer||Dr Abdul Baten Miaji|
|Category||Books & Reference|
|Updated on||Jul 8, 2019|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.drmiaji.hajj|
Hajj and Umrah Guide for Lovers of two Holy sites. App Overview and Details
There is no question that Hajj and Umrah are two of the holiest sites in Islam. For those who are lucky enough to be able to visit either of these sites, it can be an incredibly rewarding experience. However, before embarking on a pilgrimage to Hajj or Umrah, there are a few things that you should keep in mind.
This guide is designed for lovers of both Hajj and Umrah – for those who are looking to make the most of their time at these holy sites. Here are a few tips to help you make the most of your pilgrimage:
1. Plan your trip well in advance.
It is important to plan your trip well in advance, as there is a lot of paperwork and formalities that need to be taken care of. Make sure to allow enough time for visa applications, booking flights and hotels, and getting your paperwork in order.
2. Arrive early.
Many pilgrims choose to arrive early in order to make the most of their time at the holy sites. This also allows you to acclimatize to the high altitude, should you be visiting Hajj or Umrah in Mecca.
3. Dress appropriately.
When visiting Hajj or Umrah, it is important to dress appropriately. This means wearing loose-fitting clothing that covers your arms and legs. It is also recommended that you wear a headscarf.
4. Be respectful.
Remember that you are visiting two of the holiest sites in Islam – be respectful of those around you and of the religious ceremonies taking place.
5. Make the most of your time.
Remember that you are in a sacred place – take
Whats New In this Hajj and Umrah Guide for Lovers of two Holy sites.?
Updated to 29 version of SDK for all new Android mobiles.
Please update it for better reading.
This Hajj and Umrah Guide for Lovers of two Holy sites is a comprehensive application that provides all the required information for pilgrims intending to perform Hajj or Umrah. It includes a step-by-step guide for both pilgrimages, as well as detailed information about the history and significance of both holy sites.