Hajj e Mabroor is an annual Islamic pilgrimage to Mecca, Saudi Arabia. Muslims from all over the world make the journey to the holiest city in Islam to perform the Hajj, one of the five pillars of Islam. The Hajj is a mandatory religious duty for all able-bodied Muslims who can afford to undertake the journey. The pilgrimage is a physical and spiritual journey that commemorates the trials and sacrifices of Prophet Ibrahim and his wife Hajar. The Hajj culminates in the Hajj rituals, which are meant to symbolize the cleansing of the soul of sin and spiritual rebirth.
- Hajj e Mabroor are Total Install on Mobile 12288+
- Hajj e Mabroor are Devolop By Dr M Najeeb Qasmi
- Install Hajj e Mabroor Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On May 11, 2016
Hajj e Mabroor Andorid App Summary
Dr M Najeeb Qasmi is the developer of this Hajj e Mabroor application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 12288+ users of this app. The Hajj e Mabroor app rating is currently 4.0.1. It was last updated on May 11, 2016. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Hajj e Mabroor for PC
نجیب قاسمی ایپ کو طراحی کیا ہے ایپ کو انڈرا اور اندروید موبایلوں میں نصب کرنے کے لئے ہمارا آپ کا مستعار ہے
1. The app is designed for iPhone and Android users.
2. The app consists of three books on Hajj and Umrah, nine lectures, the method of Hajj and Umrah, and twenty-one articles.
3. The app also includes a presentation and one hour of questions and answers.
4. The app was written with the increasing number of Hajj pilgrims in mind.
5. The app includes lectures, articles, and books that have been written by well-known scholars.
6. The app is easy to install and does not require an internet connection to be used.
7. The app has been endorsed by several religious institutes and universities.
8. The app is an invaluable resource for Hajj pilgrims.
9. The app is user-friendly
|App Name||Hajj e Mabroor|
|Developer||Dr M Najeeb Qasmi|
|Updated on||May 11, 2016|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.najeebqasmi.hajj_e_mabroor|
How To Install Hajj e Mabroor For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Hajj e Mabroor on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Hajj e Mabroor and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Hajj e Mabroor andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Hajj e Mabroor App Overview and Details
The Hajj e Mabroor is a very special pilgrimage that is only open to those who have been blessed with excellent deeds and good fortune. The journey is considered to be the ultimate reward for the faithful and is said to be the most perfect and blessed pilgrimage of all. The Hajj e Mabroor is a journey that is taken to the holiest city in Islam, Mecca. The journey is made in order to perform the sacred rites of Hajj and is said to be the ultimate way to show devotion to Allah. The journey is considered to be incredibly blessed and is said to bring great rewards in the afterlife.
Whats New In this Hajj e Mabroor?
– Bug Fixes
The Hajj e Mabroor app is a great way to help Hajj pilgrims ensure their Hajj is as smooth and trouble-free as possible. The app includes detailed information on everything from where to stay and what to wear, to how to perform the rituals of Hajj. It also includes a handy map of the Mecca and Medina, and a helpful guide to the various ceremonies and rituals of Hajj.