Handy GPS is a free, powerful, and easy-to-use offline GPS navigation app for iPhone and iPad. It provides accurate real-time turn-by-turn directions for drivers, cyclists, and hikers. With Handy GPS, you can easily find and track your current location, save your favorite locations, and plan routes offline.
- Handy GPS (free) are Total Install on Mobile 1956590+
- Handy GPS (free) are Devolop By BinaryEarth
- Install Handy GPS (free) Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Handy GPS (free) Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 7, 2022
Handy GPS (free) Andorid App Summary
BinaryEarth is the developer of this Handy GPS (free) application. The size of Handy GPS (free) is undefined. It is listed under the Maps & Navigation category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1956590+ users of this app. The Handy GPS (free) app rating is currently 38.5. It was last updated on Jun 7, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Handy GPS (free) for PC
1. Shows your current coordinates, altitude, speed, direction of travel, and total distance travelled.
2. Can store your current location as a waypoint, and record a track log to show where you’ve been.
3. Data can be imported from and exported to KML and GPX files.
4. Allows manual entry of waypoints in UTM, MGRS, and lat/lon coords.
5. Can guide you to a waypoint using the “Goto” screen, and optionally sound an alert when when you’re getting close.
6. Has a compass page which works on devices with magnetic field sensors.
7. Automatically computes the local geoid offset to improve altitude accuracy.
8. Supports the world-wide WGS84 datum along with the common Australian datums and map grids.
9. Shows GPS satellite locations and signal strengths graphically.
10. Can display simple or MGRS grid references.
How To Install Handy GPS (free) For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Handy GPS (free) on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Handy GPS (free) and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Handy GPS (free) andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Handy GPS (free)|
|Category||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on||Jun 7, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=binaryearth.handygpsfree|
Handy GPS (free) App Overview and Details
Handy GPS is a great, free app that provides turn-by-turn navigation for walking or driving. It has a clean, simple interface that is easy to use, and it works offline, so you don’t have to worry about losing your signal. Handy GPS also provides real-time traffic information, so you can avoid jams and get to your destination faster.
Whats New In this Handy GPS (free)?
38.5: Fixed issue with Google Maps directions link not working on Android 11.
38.2: Removed unused permission as required by Google.
38.1: Bug fix.
38.0: Added 5km and 10km tracklog spacing options.
Overall, Handy GPS is a great navigation tool that is easy to use and reliable. With its clear and concise directions, it can help you get where you need to go without any trouble. Additionally, its handy features, such as the ability to track your location and mark your current position, make it a great tool for outdoor activities, such as hiking and camping.