HCF and LCM are two of the most important concepts in mathematics. HCF stands for Highest Common Factor and LCM stands for Lowest Common Multiple. In this article, we will discuss what these concepts are and how to calculate them.
How To Install HCF & LCM For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download HCF & LCM on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type HCF & LCM and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the HCF & LCM andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
HCF & LCM Andorid App Summary
Bryan Wang is the developer of this HCF & LCM application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 101562+ users of this app. The HCF & LCM app rating is currently 3.0. It was last updated on Oct 15, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of HCF & LCM for PC
-Display the highest common factor (H.C.F.) and the lowest common multiple (L.C.M.)
-Display the relevant short division
-List the common factors
-List the first ten common multiples
|App Name||HCF & LCM|
|Updated on||Oct 15, 2019|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_BryanWangWJ.HCFandLCM|
HCF & LCM App Overview and Details
HCF (highest common factor) and LCM (lowest common multiple) are both math terms that are used frequently in elementary and middle school math classes. HCF is the largest number that evenly divides two or more other numbers. LCM is the smallest number that is a multiple of two or more other numbers. For example, the HCF of 12 and 15 is 3, because 3 is the largest number that evenly divides 12 and 15. The LCM of 12 and 15 is 60, because 60 is the smallest number that is a multiple of 12 and 15.
Whats New In this HCF & LCM?
HCF and LCM are two of the most important concepts in mathematics. They are both used to find the size of a given set of numbers. HCF is used to find the largest number that is a factor of every number in a set, while LCM is used to find the smallest number that is a multiple of every number in a set. These concepts are important for a variety of reasons, including solving mathematical problems and working with fractions and decimals.