Hearts is a four player trick taking card game where the aim of the game is to score points by taking as many tricks as possible. The Hearts deck consists of 52 cards, ranking from Ace (high) to Two (low). The game is played clockwise, and the player to the left of the dealer starts the game.
- Hearts are Total Install on Mobile 114753+
- Hearts are Devolop By 1C Mobile Ltd
- Install Hearts Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 11, 2021
Hearts Andorid App Summary
1C Mobile Ltd is the developer of this Hearts application. It is listed under the Card category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 114753+ users of this app. The Hearts app rating is currently 1.1.25. It was last updated on Jun 11, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Hearts for PC
– Hearts is a very popular card game.
– The AI is very flexible and adjusts to any player.
– The controls are easy-to-use and responsive.
– There are three levels of difficulty.
– The game has a history feature.
– The goal of the game is to have the lowest score.
– Players must play a card in the same suit.
– If they don’t have a card in the same suit, they can play any card except for Hearts or the Queen of Spades.
– The player who plays the highest card of the same suit as the leading card “takes the trick” and leads the next trick.
– The player who takes the trick earns 1 point for each Heart in that trick and 13 points for the Queen of Spades.
– If someone wins all the Hearts and the Queen of Spades, they score 0 points and each other player scores 26 points.
– The game ends after any player earns 100 points or more.
How To Install Hearts For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Hearts on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Hearts and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Hearts andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Developer||1C Mobile Ltd|
|Updated on||Jun 11, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onecwireless.hearts.free|
Hearts App Overview and Details
Hearts of War is a game of strategy and deception for two players. The game is played on a square board with a number of pieces placed on it at the beginning of the game. The object of the game is to capture the opponent’s king.
The game is played in a series of turns. On a player’s turn, they may move one of their pieces, then they must either capture an opponent’s piece or place one of their pieces. Pieces can only move in a straight line, and can only capture an opponent’s piece if they are adjacent to it. The game ends when one player captures the other player’s king, or when the board is filled up and no more pieces can be moved.
Whats New In this Hearts?
Hearts is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. The app is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it an excellent choice for communication. I highly recommend Hearts for anyone looking for an easy way to stay connected with loved ones.