Iraq is a country located in Western Asia. The territory of Iraq was historically part of the Ottoman Empire and before that, part of Mesopotamia. The country gained independence from British occupation in 1932. It has been in a continuous state of conflict since its formation, with periods of military rule and dictatorship. The Ba’athist party took control of the government in 1968 and ruled until 2003, when the United States invaded Iraq and removed Saddam Hussein from power. The Ba’athist party was re-established as the ruling party in Iraq after the invasion. The Iraq War was a protracted armed conflict that began in 2003 with the invasion of Iraq by a U.S.-led coalition that overthrew the government of Saddam Hussein. The conflict continued for much of the next decade as an insurgency emerged to oppose the occupying forces and the newly installed Iraqi government. The casualties of the Iraq War include more than 134,000 Iraqi civilians and over 4,500 U.S. military personnel.
- History of Iraq are Total Install on Mobile 77012+
- History of Iraq are Devolop By HistoryofTheWorld
- Install History of Iraq Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 17, 2021
History of Iraq Andorid App Summary
HistoryofTheWorld is the developer of this History of Iraq application. It is listed under the Books & Reference category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 77012+ users of this app. The History of Iraq app rating is currently 2.0. It was last updated on Jul 17, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of History of Iraq for PC
10. Iraq is rich in history and culture.
9. Baghdad was the center of the Islamic Golden Age.
8. The Mongol invasion of 1258 destroyed much of Iraq’s infrastructure.
7. Iraq was ruled by the Jalairids and Kara Koyunlu until its eventual absorption into the Ottoman Empire.
6. The Safavid and Mamluk dynasties also controlled Iraq at various points in its history.
5. Iraqi culture is a mix of Arab, Persian, and Turkish influences.
4. Lower Mesopotamia is the historical center of Iraqi culture.
3. The Tigris and Euphrates Rivers run through Iraq.
2. Iraq is a significant part of the Fertile Crescent.
1. The modern state of Iraq was defined in 1920.
How To Install History of Iraq For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download History of Iraq on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type History of Iraq and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the History of Iraq andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||History of Iraq|
|Category||Books & Reference|
|Updated on||Jul 17, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.historyisfun.iraqhistory|
History of Iraq App Overview and Details
The land that is now known as Iraq has been inhabited by humans for millennia. The first civilizations to arise in the region were the Sumerians, who established their culture in the southern part of the country in the 4th millennium BC. The Sumerians were followed by the Babylonians, who rose to prominence in the 2nd millennium BC. The Babylonians were eventually conquered by the Achaemenid Empire of Persia, who ruled Iraq until they were overthrown by Alexander the Great in 331 BC. After Alexander’s death, Iraq was divided among his generals, and eventually came under the rule of the Parthian Empire.
In the 7th century AD, the Muslim Arabs conquered the region and established the Islamic Caliphate. The Caliphate ruled Iraq until the Mongol invasions of the 13th century, after which it came under the rule of the Ottoman Empire. The Ottoman Empire collapsed after World War I, and Iraq became a British protectorate. In 1920, the British installed Faisal I as the first king of Iraq. Iraq gained independence in 1932, but was plunged into a series of military coups in the following years.
In 1958, Iraq was proclaimed a republic, and in 1979, Saddam Hussein became president. Hussein ruled Iraq with an iron fist, brutally suppressing any opposition. In 1990, Iraq invaded Kuwait, leading to the Gulf War of 1991. After the war, the United Nations imposed sanctions on Iraq, which caused widespread poverty and hardship
Whats New In this History of Iraq?
Iraq is a country that is located in Western Asia. It has a population of over 38 million people and is bordered by Iran, Turkey, Syria, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia. Iraq has a rich history that dates back to the 6th century BC. The country has been ruled by a number of different empires and has been involved in a number of wars. Iraq is currently a republic and is divided into 18 governorates.