Are you a wine lover? Do you want to know more about wine? HomeWine Basic is the perfect app for you! It is a wine encyclopedia that contains information about wine types, wine making, wine tasting, and more!
- HomeWine Basic are Total Install on Mobile 6601+
- HomeWine Basic are Devolop By homewine.eu
- Install HomeWine Basic Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Sep 19, 2015
HomeWine Basic Andorid App Summary
homewine.eu is the developer of this HomeWine Basic application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 6601+ users of this app. The HomeWine Basic app rating is currently 2.2. It was last updated on Sep 19, 2015. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install HomeWine Basic For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download HomeWine Basic on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type HomeWine Basic and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the HomeWine Basic andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of HomeWine Basic for PC
1. Provides helpful functions for batch preparation, fermentation process and collection of recipes and information about wine production.
2. Creates your own recipes for homemade wine.
3. Provides information about wines produced and already produced.
4. Configurable dictionaries for different ingredients.
5. Calculators for sugar content, alcohol concentration and concentrations of solutions.
6. Help system with information about programme functions and winemaking.
7. Basic version compared to Premium version:
– No possibility of dictionary modification
– Batch volume limited to 15 litres
– Number of blended fruits limited to 2
– Number of entries in the “Wine cellar” limited to 3
– Number of entries in the “Winetheque” limited to 5
– Number of entries in the “Sommelier” limited to 5
– Presentation of advertising.
8. For more information, visit:
|App Name||HomeWine Basic|
|Updated on||Sep 19, 2015|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.iitis.homewine.basic|
HomeWine Basic App Overview and Details
HomeWine Basic is an online wine retailer that offers a variety of wine options, including red, white, sparkling, and dessert wines. Customers can search for wines by type, region, price, and rating, or they can create a personalized wine list. HomeWine Basic also offers wine education and wine pairing tips to help customers make the most of their wine purchases.
Whats New In this HomeWine Basic?
– improved validation of the imperial units of measurement;
– added option to configure a list that contains calculation result.
After using HomeWine for a while, I’ve found it to be a great way to keep track of my wine collection. The app makes it easy to add and keep track of wines I’ve tried, as well as add notes about each wine. I also like the feature that lets me track the wine I have on hand. Overall, I’m very pleased with the HomeWine app and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys wine.