Horror in the Pacific is a book that tells the story of the Pacific Theater of World War II from a horror perspective. Author Ray Garton takes a unique look at the war, exploring the various ways that the conflict could have gone horribly wrong. From the Japanese soldiers who were convinced that they were fighting demons, to the American troops who were plagued by supernatural entities, the Pacific Theater was a battleground for the living and the dead.
- Horror in the Pacific are Total Install on Mobile 61322+
- Horror in the Pacific are Devolop By Karmic Shift Studios
- Install Horror in the Pacific Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 19, 2018
Horror in the Pacific Andorid App Summary
Karmic Shift Studios is the developer of this Horror in the Pacific application. It is listed under the Adventure category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 61322+ users of this app. The Horror in the Pacific app rating is currently 1.6. It was last updated on Jul 19, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Horror in the Pacific for PC
-10 Feature list for Horror in the Pacific
-An exploration adventure game based on the works of H.P. Lovecraft
-A mobile phone adaptation of the classic text-based adventure genre
-Combines a bleak environment, an underlying sense of dread, and moments of comedy
-Features a large open world map
-Progresses through an engaging and exciting story
-The third game in the “Horror in the Darkness” series
-Takes place several years after the events of Horror at Innsport
-Investigates a case of a missing person
-Draws the protagonist to a small resort island in the Pacific
-Uncovers all new macabre horrors
How To Install Horror in the Pacific For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Horror in the Pacific on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Horror in the Pacific and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Horror in the Pacific andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Horror in the Pacific|
|Developer||Karmic Shift Studios|
|Updated on||Jul 19, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nz.co.karmicshift.horror3|
Horror in the Pacific App Overview and Details
Horror in the Pacific is a horror anthology featuring stories set in the Pacific theater of World War II. The stories include a group of American soldiers who must fight for their lives against a pack of Japanese zombies, a squad of Japanese soldiers who must battle a vengeful spirit, and a group of civilians who must face a horde of bloodthirsty Japanese soldiers.
Whats New In this Horror in the Pacific?
Horror in the Pacific is an excellent application that allows users to explore the dark side of World War II. The application is well-researched and provides users with a wealth of information about the war in the Pacific. I highly recommend this application to anyone interested in learning more about World War II.