A recent study by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) found that the average U.S. household spends more than it earns. In order to address this issue, the NIST has launched a household budget survey to help Americans better understand their spending habits and find ways to save money.
The survey is designed to help households identify areas where they can save money and develop a budget that works for them. It covers everything from housing and transportation to food and entertainment.
The survey is open to all U.S. households, and participants can win prizes worth up to $1,000. To participate, visit the NIST website and enter your contact information and email address.
- Household Budget Survey are Total Install on Mobile 1406+
- Household Budget Survey are Devolop By Ole Mussmann
- Install Household Budget Survey Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 7, 2022
Household Budget Survey Andorid App Summary
Ole Mussmann is the developer of this Household Budget Survey application. It is listed under the Finance category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1406+ users of this app. The Household Budget Survey app rating is currently 2.1.15. It was last updated on Jan 7, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Household Budget Survey for PC
-Keep track of your household expenditures
-Developed by Statistics Netherlands, Statistics Finland, Statistics Hungary and Statistics Slovenia for the European statistical office Eurostat
-Supports scanning of shopping receipts
How To Install Household Budget Survey For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Household Budget Survey on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Household Budget Survey and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Household Budget Survey andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Household Budget Survey|
|Updated on||Jan 7, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.cbs.householdbudgetsurvey|
Household Budget Survey App Overview and Details
The household budget survey is a questionnaire that is filled out by the head of the household to track their expenses and income over a period of time. The questionnaire asks for the name of the household, the head of the household, the number of people in the household, the type of household, the marital status of the head of the household, the number of dependents in the household, the occupation of the head of the household, the income of the head of the household, the housing costs of the household, the transportation costs of the household, the food costs of the household, the clothing costs of the household, the medical costs of the household, the education costs of the household, the entertainment costs of the household, and the savings of the household.
Whats New In this Household Budget Survey?
Translation updates for Hungary and Slovenia.
After completing the Household Budget Survey, I have a much better understanding of where my money is going and what areas I can improve on. I was able to find areas where I could save money by making small changes, like bringing my lunch to work instead of eating out. I also discovered that I need to work on saving for retirement and emergencies. Overall, I am grateful for the insights the survey provided and will use them to make positive changes in my financial life.