Household Vocabulary is a list of words and phrases relevant to the home. The list includes words for rooms, furniture, appliances, and other household items. It can be useful for both English learners and native speakers.
One benefit of learning Household Vocabulary is that it can make life in the home easier. For example, by knowing the word for refrigerator, you can ask your spouse where the milk is. By knowing the word for television, you can ask your children to turn it off.
Another benefit of learning Household Vocabulary is that it can help you improve your English speaking and writing skills. This is because many of the words in the list are not commonly used in everyday speech. By learning these words and using them in your own speech and writing, you will improve your vocabulary and grammar.
- Household Vocabulary are Total Install on Mobile 36509+
- Household Vocabulary are Devolop By 90.000 Words & Pictures – © 2021 Education
- Install Household Vocabulary Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 23, 2020
Household Vocabulary Andorid App Summary
90.000 Words & Pictures – © 2021 Education is the developer of this Household Vocabulary application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 36509+ users of this app. The Household Vocabulary app rating is currently 20.03. It was last updated on Jan 23, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Household Vocabulary for PC
► Application: “Household Appliances Vocabulary” is the easy and fun new way to learn English. You can learn vocabulary by seeing images to illustrate words, with audio support American English and British English phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
► It’s offline and free. No more boring when learning English vocabulary. Have fun and learn English vocabulary as easy as possible. Give it a try and download now!
► Quality audio pronunciation and images.
► No internet connection required while learning (offline).
► Support English American and British English.
► There are many mini games for you, playing games to learn English.
► Add all your new vocabulary to Reminder, it will remind you to learn your English vocabulary daily.
► Commonly-used English vocabularies.
► 100% Free: No limitations of content or functions in an attempt to make you buy a paid version. Everything is free.
How To Install Household Vocabulary For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Household Vocabulary on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Household Vocabulary and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Household Vocabulary andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Household Vocabulary App Overview and Details
A household is a group of people who live in the same house. A household might include a husband and wife, their children, and any pets they have. A household might also include other people who live with them, such as grandparents, aunts, uncles, or cousins.
|App Name||Household Vocabulary|
|Developer||90.000 Words & Pictures – © 2021 Education|
|Updated on||Jan 23, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.english.software.householdappliancesvocabulary|
Household Vocabulary is a great way to learn the different items that are typically found in a household. It is a great way to improve your vocabulary and learn new words. The app is easy to use and is a great resource for anyone who wants to learn more about household items.