HousePapers is an online platform that enables users to search for, view, and download parliamentary papers from all over the world. The website covers proceedings from the British House of Commons, the Scottish Parliament, the Welsh Assembly, the Northern Ireland Assembly, the European Parliament, and the United States Congress.
- HousePapers are Total Install on Mobile 3136+
- HousePapers are Devolop By UK Parliament
- Install HousePapers Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 16, 2022
HousePapers Andorid App Summary
UK Parliament is the developer of this HousePapers application. It is listed under the Books & Reference category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3136+ users of this app. The HousePapers app rating is currently 2.0.0. It was last updated on Jun 16, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install HousePapers For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download HousePapers on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type HousePapers and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the HousePapers andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of HousePapers for PC
1. The HousePapers application contains papers relating to Parliamentary business in the House of Commons and House of Lords on a month by month basis.
2. A wide variety of business papers and documents are added daily (during sitting periods), providing information on the business of the House and background information on debates.
3. Papers are arranged by sitting date and are grouped into folders to bring together papers relevant to particular items of business.
4. You can view, annotate and store these papers offline as well as sharing them via social media should you wish.
5. The application is made up of the following sections:
– Papers: View current, past and future papers for your selected House.
– My Papers: View papers you have downloaded for offline viewing.
– Search: Search the contents of PDF and HTML papers by search term and filter by paper type and dates.
– Settings: Customise the types of paper you receive and switch between Houses.
6. The HousePapers application is accessible.
|Category||Books & Reference|
|Updated on||Jun 16, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=housepapers.digiminster.com|
HousePapers App Overview and Details
HousePapers is an online service that helps you manage your household expenses. With HousePapers, you can create a budget, track your spending, and get tips for saving money. HousePapers also offers a variety of printable forms, including checklists, budget worksheets, and expense trackers.
Whats New In this HousePapers?
Bugfixes and stability improvements on Android.
HousePapers is an amazing application that has completely changed the way I view and manage my papers. It is extremely easy to use and has made my life so much easier. I would highly recommend this application to anyone who needs to organize their papers.