Housie is a popular Indian game that is played with a deck of cards. The game is similar to the English game of bingo, except that players mark off numbers on a board, rather than calling out numbers. The game is usually played by four players, who take turns drawing cards and marking off numbers on their boards. The first player to mark off all the numbers on their board, or the player with the most numbers marked off at the end of the game, is the winner.
- Housie: Indian tambola are Total Install on Mobile 17666+
- Housie: Indian tambola are Devolop By Garvit Agrawal
- Install Housie: Indian tambola Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 23, 2020
Housie: Indian tambola Andorid App Summary
Garvit Agrawal is the developer of this Housie: Indian tambola application. It is listed under the Casino category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 17666+ users of this app. The Housie: Indian tambola app rating is currently 0.11. It was last updated on Jul 23, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install Housie: Indian tambola For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Housie: Indian tambola on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Housie: Indian tambola and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Housie: Indian tambola andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of Housie: Indian tambola for PC
claiming and the amount of chips that you want to claim. If you do not want to claim the complete amount for a particular combination, then enter the amount in the Claim amount text box. The minimum amount that can be claimed is 100 chips. After you have made your selection, press the Claim button. You will see a confirmation message on the screen that your claim has been successful.
1) Play with friends in “Party Mode”
2) Customizable game play – select the prizes, amount of prizes, amount of tickets
3) Play with random real players online in “Random Play”
4) Play in “Game-a-thon” mode for Whatsapp group version
5) Minimum 100 chip claim amount
6) Easily mark off numbers of winning combinations as they are called
7) Automatic claim of winning combinations with a press of a button
8) View your claimed chips and prize amounts in “My Account”
9) Get notified when your friends join a game or when they claim a prize
10) 24/7 customer support
|App Name||Housie: Indian tambola|
|Updated on||Jul 23, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamistan.tambolaindianhousie|
Housie: Indian tambola App Overview and Details
Housie is an Indian version of the popular game tambola. It is played with numbered tickets and a caller draws random numbers from a container. Players mark the numbers on their tickets as they are called. The first player to mark all the numbers on their ticket, or the player with the most numbers marked when the draw is finished, is the winner.
Whats New In this Housie: Indian tambola?
New bugs solved.
Housie is a popular Indian tambola application that is enjoyed by people of all ages. The app is easy to use and provides a fun and engaging experience for players. Housie offers a variety of features that make the game more exciting, including the ability to chat with other players, compete in tournaments, and win prizes.