Houston is the most populous city in the U.S. state of Texas and the fourth most populous city in the United States. With a census-estimated population of 2.312 million in 2017, it is also the most populous city in the Southern United States and the seat of Harris County. Located in Southeast Texas near the Gulf of Mexico, it is the principal city of the Greater Houston metropolitan area, which is the fifth most populous metropolitan area in the United States and the second most populous in Texas after the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.Houston was founded on August 28, 1836, by brothers Augustus Chapman Allen and John Kirby Allen, who were real estate entrepreneurs. The city was named after former General Sam Houston, who was president of the Republic of Texas and had commanded and won at the Battle of San Jacinto 25 miles (40 km) east of where the city was later built. The burgeoning port and railroad industry, combined with oil discovery in 1901, has induced
- Houstkeeping are Total Install on Mobile 13481+
- Houstkeeping are Devolop By Airsorted dev
- Install Houstkeeping Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 4, 2022
Houstkeeping Andorid App Summary
Airsorted dev is the developer of this Houstkeeping application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 13481+ users of this app. The Houstkeeping app rating is currently 2.21.1. It was last updated on Jul 4, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install Houstkeeping For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Houstkeeping on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Houstkeeping and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Houstkeeping andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of Houstkeeping for PC
The Houst Houstkeeping app allows our cleaners:
1. To accept and decline cleans
2. To view information and get in-depth details regarding a clean event
3. To carry out cleaning tasks
4. To report images back to the Houstkeeping team
5. To see payment details
|Updated on||Jul 4, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.airsorted.housekeeping|
Houstkeeping App Overview and Details
Houston is a major city in the United States of America. It is the fourth most populous city in the country and the largest in the state of Texas. The city is home to a number of Fortune 500 companies, including energy giant ExxonMobil and retail giant Walmart. Houston is also a major transportation hub, with one of the largest airports in the world.
Whats New In this Houstkeeping?
– new clean report step (missing lockbox key photo)
– bug fixes
Houston, we have a problem.
No, not the broken air conditioning unit or the leaky roof. We have a problem with the way we’re handling our city’s growth.
Houston is the 4th largest city in the United States, and it’s growing fast. The problem is, our city infrastructure can’t keep up.
The roads are congested, the public transportation is inadequate, and the housing market is unaffordable for most Houstonians.
If we want to keep our city livable, we need to invest in better infrastructure. We need to expand our public transportation system, build more affordable housing, and widen our roads.
If we don’t, Houston will become a sprawling,