A car is a mode of transportation that is used to get from one place to another. It is made up of four main parts: the engine, the transmission, the drive shaft, and the wheels. The engine is what powers the car. It is made up of a crankshaft, pistons, and cylinders. The transmission is what transfers the power from the engine to the drive shaft. The drive shaft is what sends the power to the wheels. The wheels are what the car rides on.
- How a Car Works are Total Install on Mobile 63538+
- How a Car Works are Devolop By Cogniso Limited
- Install How a Car Works Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 27, 2020
How a Car Works Andorid App Summary
Cogniso Limited is the developer of this How a Car Works application. It is listed under the Books & Reference category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 63538+ users of this app. The How a Car Works app rating is currently 2.0.11. It was last updated on Jan 27, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of How a Car Works for PC
-800 full color illustrations
-250 detailed articles
-14 hours of professional video training
-Augmented Reality to explore mechanical models
-Interactive workshop assistant
How To Install How a Car Works For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download How a Car Works on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type How a Car Works and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the How a Car Works andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
How a Car Works App Overview and Details
Most people know how to drive a car, but few know how it actually works. The following is a breakdown of how a car works, starting with the most basic components.
The engine is the heart of the car. It converts gasoline into kinetic energy, which powers the car. The engine is connected to the transmission, which converts the engine’s power into torque. The transmission is connected to the driveshaft, which powers the wheels.
The wheels are connected to the brake pads, which stop the car. The brake pads are connected to the brake rotors, which stop the car by friction. The brake rotors are connected to the calipers, which clamp the brake pads against the rotors.
The fuel system delivers gasoline from the fuel tank to the engine. The ignition system starts the engine by creating a spark in the cylinders. The cooling system circulates water through the engine to keep it from overheating. The electrical system powers the car’s lights, stereo, and other accessories.
The suspension system suspends the car’s body above the wheels. The steering system turns the front wheels. The stability system keeps the car from spinning out of control.
|App Name||How a Car Works|
|Category||Books & Reference|
|Updated on||Jan 27, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.howacarworks|
A car is a complex piece of machinery that contains many different parts that all work together to make it run. Each of these parts has a specific job to do in order to keep the car moving. In this application, we have looked at the different parts of a car and how they work together to make it run.