The Heckler & Koch G3 is a 7.62×51mm NATO battle rifle developed in the early 1950s by the German armament manufacturer Heckler & Koch GmbH (H&K) as a replacement for the earlier 7.92×57mm Mauser Gewehrpatrone 1918 rifle cartridge. It was produced under license in Spain by the Santa Barbara S.A. company from 1964 to 1979. The G3 is a selective fire battle rifle that employs a roller-delayed blowback operating system. The rifle proved successful and was adopted by the Bundeswehr in 1959.
The G3 has been widely exported and has seen service with over 50 countries. It has been adopted by numerous law enforcement and military organizations, including the United States Armed Forces.
- How it Works: HK G3 are Total Install on Mobile 36639+
- How it Works: HK G3 are Devolop By Noble Empire
- Install How it Works: HK G3 Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 10, 2018
How it Works: HK G3 Andorid App Summary
Noble Empire is the developer of this How it Works: HK G3 application. It is listed under the Simulation category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 36639+ users of this app. The How it Works: HK G3 app rating is currently 2.1.9f8. It was last updated on Jan 10, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install How it Works: HK G3 For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download How it Works: HK G3 on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type How it Works: HK G3 and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the How it Works: HK G3 andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of How it Works: HK G3 for PC
-High detailed 3D model
-Operation animations: fire, unload, reload, safety
-Accessories: Picatinny Rail, HWS, Aimpoint, Rear Sight Adj.
-Tap’n’Hide mode (hide any part of the model, just tap it)
-Augmented reality (use your camera to take AR photos)
|App Name||How it Works: HK G3|
|Updated on||Jan 10, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nobleempire.hk_g3|
How it Works: HK G3 App Overview and Details
The Heckler & Koch G3 is a 7.62×51mm NATO, selective fire rifle developed in the early 1960s by Heckler & Koch GmbH (H&K) in West Germany. It was one of the first weapons to use the roller-delayed blowback operating system. The G3 is one of the most widely used assault rifles in the world, being in use with more than 50 countries.
The rifle is gas-operated and uses a roller-delayed blowback system. The bolt assembly is composed of a bolt head, bolt carrier, and firing pin. The bolt head is screwed into the bolt carrier. The bolt carrier is hollow and contains the return spring. The firing pin is a full-length pin that rides in a channel in the bolt head.
When the rifle is fired, gas is vented from the barrel into the gas tube. This gas pressure pushes the bolt carrier rearward. The return spring compresses, and the firing pin is driven into the primer of the cartridge. As the bolt carrier moves rearward, the rollers on the bolt head pivot around the bolt carrier. This pivoting action causes the bolt head to move rearward, delaying the bolt carrier. The spent cartridge case is then ejected and the next round is loaded into the chamber.
Whats New In this How it Works: HK G3?
The HK G3 is a selective fire rifle developed in the 1950s by the German armament manufacturer Heckler & Koch. The G3 is a recoil-operated rifle that fires from a closed bolt. The rifle is fed from a 20-round detachable box magazine and has a cyclic rate of fire of 650 rounds per minute. The HK G3 has been adopted by over 60 countries and has been used in numerous conflicts, including the Vietnam War, the Falklands War, and the Gulf War.