The Kriss Vector SMG is a unique and highly advanced weapon that incorporates a number of features that make it stand out from other firearms. Designed by mechanical engineer Greg Kriss, the Vector SMG is the first firearm to use the patented Super V System, which allows the weapon to fire both conventional and pistol rounds with unparalleled accuracy and reliability. Additionally, the Vector SMG is also equipped with a number of other features that make it an ideal weapon for both personal defense and law enforcement applications, including a side-mounted charging handle, a forward grip, and a telescoping stock.
- How it Works: Kriss Vector SMG are Total Install on Mobile 30528+
- How it Works: Kriss Vector SMG are Devolop By Noble Empire
- Install How it Works: Kriss Vector SMG Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 10, 2018
How it Works: Kriss Vector SMG Andorid App Summary
Noble Empire is the developer of this How it Works: Kriss Vector SMG application. It is listed under the Entertainment category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 30528+ users of this app. The How it Works: Kriss Vector SMG app rating is currently 2.1.9f9. It was last updated on Jan 10, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install How it Works: Kriss Vector SMG For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download How it Works: Kriss Vector SMG on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type How it Works: Kriss Vector SMG and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the How it Works: Kriss Vector SMG andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of How it Works: Kriss Vector SMG for PC
– High detailed 3D model
– Operation animations: fire, unload, reload, safety
– Accessories: Reflex sight, Suppressor, Picatinny rail, Laser Sight, Flashlight, Folding Stock, Tactical grip, Alternative color
– Slow motion
– X-ray mode
– Cutaway mode
– Tap’n’Hide mode (hide any part of the model, just tap it)
– Augmented reality (use your camera to take AR photos)
|App Name||How it Works: Kriss Vector SMG|
|Updated on||Jan 10, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nobleempire.kriss_vector|
How it Works: Kriss Vector SMG App Overview and Details
The Kriss Vector SMG is a .45 ACP submachine gun that uses a delayed blowback operating system. The bolt carrier group is made of steel and rides on two guide rods. This design allows the bolt to stay in battery longer, which reduces recoil and allows for a more controllable fire rate. The Vector also has a unique recoil mitigation system that uses a pair of springs to counteract recoil. This system allows the Vector to be fired one-handed without causing too much recoil.
Whats New In this How it Works: Kriss Vector SMG?
The Kriss Vector SMG is a state of the art submachine gun that uses a delayed blowback system to reduce recoil. This system allows the gun to be fired in full auto or semi-auto mode without the need for a selector switch. The gun also has a built in suppressor that significantly reduces the sound of the weapon.