The M1 Carbine was designed in the early 1940s as a lightweight, easy-to-use weapon for soldiers in World War II. The weapon was based on the M1 Garand rifle, but used a smaller cartridge and a shorter barrel. The M1 Carbine proved to be popular with troops and was used extensively in World War II and the Korean War.
How it works: M1 Carbine Andorid App Summary
Noble Empire is the developer of this How it works: M1 Carbine application. It is listed under the Entertainment category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 525770+ users of this app. The How it works: M1 Carbine app rating is currently 2.1.9g0. It was last updated on Jan 10, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of How it works: M1 Carbine for PC
1. High detailed 3D model of the M1 Carbine with operation animations.
2. Slow motion and X-ray mode for viewing internal mechanics.
3. Cutaway mode to see individual parts of the gun.
4. Tap’n’Hide mode to hide any part of the model.
5. Augmented reality mode to see the M1 Carbine in your surroundings.
6. Safety mode to see how the gun is put together and how it works.
7. Unload and reload animations.
8. Gun specs and history.
9. Photos and videos of the M1 Carbine in action.
10. Gun comparisons with other weapons.
How To Install How it works: M1 Carbine For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download How it works: M1 Carbine on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type How it works: M1 Carbine and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the How it works: M1 Carbine andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||How it works: M1 Carbine|
|Updated on||Jan 10, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nobleempire.m1_carbine|
How it works: M1 Carbine App Overview and Details
The M1 Carbine was designed as a lightweight, easy-to-use weapon for soldiers in World War II. It fires a .30 caliber round, and has a detachable magazine that can hold up to 15 rounds. The weapon is semi-automatic, meaning that it fires one round per trigger pull. The M1 Carbine is easy to operate, and is popular with recreational shooters.
Whats New In this How it works: M1 Carbine?
The M1 Carbine was designed as a lightweight, easy-to-use weapon for soldiers in World War II. It was also used in the Korean War. Today, the M1 Carbine is used by civilians for sport shooting and hunting.