The Walther P99 is a semi-automatic pistol that was designed by the Walther arms company in the 1990s. It has been adopted by a number of law enforcement agencies across the world and has been featured in a number of action movies. The P99 is a striker fired pistol that uses a pre-loaded striker mechanism. This means that there is no need to cock the hammer before firing the pistol. The P99 also has a feature that allows the user to deactivate the trigger safety. This makes it a very safe pistol to use. The P99 has a number of different variants, including the P99 AS, the P99 QA, and the P99c.
- How it Works: Walther P99 are Total Install on Mobile 21503+
- How it Works: Walther P99 are Devolop By Noble Empire
- Install How it Works: Walther P99 Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 10, 2018
How it Works: Walther P99 Andorid App Summary
Noble Empire is the developer of this How it Works: Walther P99 application. It is listed under the Entertainment category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 21503+ users of this app. The How it Works: Walther P99 app rating is currently 2.1.9g7. It was last updated on Jan 10, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|App Name||How it Works: Walther P99|
|Updated on||Jan 10, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nobleempire.walther_p99|
Features of How it Works: Walther P99 for PC
– High detailed 3D model
– Operation animations: fire, unload, reload
– Additional: backstrap, slide alternative color, frame alternative color
– Augmented reality (use your camera to take and share AR photos)
– Slow motion
– X-ray mode
– Cutaway mode
– Tap’n’Hide mode (hide any part of the model, just tap it)
How To Install How it Works: Walther P99 For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download How it Works: Walther P99 on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type How it Works: Walther P99 and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the How it Works: Walther P99 andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
How it Works: Walther P99 App Overview and Details
The Walther P99 is a semi-automatic pistol that operates using a short recoil principle. Upon firing, the barrel and slide move rearward together for a short distance. This movement extracts the spent cartridge case from the chamber and ejects it from the gun. The barrel and slide then move forward together, chambering a new cartridge in the process. As the slide moves forward, it strips the new round from the magazine and pushes it into the firing chamber.
Whats New In this How it Works: Walther P99?
The Walther P99 is a firearm that is used for personal protection and law enforcement. It is a semiautomatic pistol that is striker fired. It has a ten round magazine and a three dot sighting system. It is a reliable and accurate weapon that is easy to use.