Piles or hemorrhoids are swollen veins in the rectum and anus. They are very common in pregnant women. About half of pregnant women will get them at some point. Piles often go away after delivery, but there are some things you can do to help them heal faster. This article will discuss how to cure piles during pregnancy.
How to Cure Piles during Pregnancy Andorid App Summary
Matanopp is the developer of this How to Cure Piles during Pregnancy application. It is listed under the Health & Fitness category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 60+ users of this app. The How to Cure Piles during Pregnancy app rating is currently 1.0. It was last updated on Nov 9, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of How to Cure Piles during Pregnancy for PC
1. Soak in warm water to ease discomfort.
2. Avoid sitting for long periods.
3. Use an over-the-counter remedy.
4. Take frequent breaks if you have to sit.
5. Sit on a hemorrhoid pillow.
6. Apply witch hazel pads.
7. Use a safe hemorrhoid cream or suppository.
8. Lie on your side or stand up.
9. Get regular exercise.
10. Eat a high-fiber diet.
How To Install How to Cure Piles during Pregnancy For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download How to Cure Piles during Pregnancy on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type How to Cure Piles during Pregnancy and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the How to Cure Piles during Pregnancy andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||How to Cure Piles during Pregnancy|
|Category||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on||Nov 9, 2019|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.HoCurPildurinPregnan.Matan|
How to Cure Piles during Pregnancy App Overview and Details
Piles, also known as hemorrhoids, are a common complaint during pregnancy. The pressure of the fetus on the veins in the pelvis can cause the veins to swell and bleed. Piles can also be caused by constipation, which is also common during pregnancy.
There are a few things you can do to help relieve the symptoms of piles during pregnancy.
1. Drink plenty of fluids and eat high-fiber foods to help prevent constipation.
2. Apply a cold compress to the area to help reduce swelling and pain.
3. Take over-the-counter pain medication if needed.
4. If the piles are severe, or if they do not improve with home remedies, you may need to see a doctor for treatment.
There are a few treatments that are safe for use during pregnancy. One is to apply a topical cream or ointment to the area. Another is to use a rubber band to tie off the hemorrhoid, which will cut off the blood supply and cause it to fall off. A third option is to have a hemorrhoidectomy, which is a surgery to remove the hemorrhoid.
Whats New In this How to Cure Piles during Pregnancy?
Congratulations on your pregnancy! This application will help you cure piles during your pregnancy. Piles, also known as hemorrhoids, are a common and uncomfortable problem during pregnancy. This application will provide you with information on how to treat and prevent piles during your pregnancy.