In this tutorial, we’ll be learning how to draw Final Fantasy characters. We’ll start by learning about the different styles that Final Fantasy characters can be drawn in, and then we’ll learn how to draw a character in each style. Finally, we’ll learn how to color our character in Photoshop.
How to Draw FF Andorid App Summary
donostick is the developer of this How to Draw FF application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 208250+ users of this app. The How to Draw FF app rating is currently 1.0. It was last updated on Oct 17, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install/Download How to Draw FF For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download How to Draw FF on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type How to Draw FF and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the How to Draw FF andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Feature of How to Draw FF for PC
– 10 Feature List
– User-friendly interface
– Step-by-step guide for all FF characters
– Display with GRID style
– Zoom In/Out
– Various character lessons
|App Name||How to Draw FF|
|Updated on||Oct 17, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.budipradono.howtodrawff|
How to Draw FF App Overview and Details
In this tutorial you will learn how to draw Final Fantasy characters. We will be using basic shapes to create the outline of the character and then we will add details.
First, we will start with the head. Draw a circle and then divide it into thirds. The top third is for the forehead, the middle third is for the eyes and the bottom third is for the nose and mouth.
Next, we will add the outline of the body. Draw a basic rectangle and then divide it into thirds. The top third is for the chest, the middle third is for the waist and the bottom third is for the hips.
For the arms, draw two cylinders. The arms should be slightly wider at the shoulders than at the wrists.
For the legs, draw two cylinders. The legs should be slightly wider at the hips than at the ankles.
Next, we will add details to the character. For the head, draw the eyes, eyebrows, nose and mouth. For the body, add the arms and legs. Finally, add details to the clothes.
Whats New In this How to Draw FF?
Adding more characters drawing
How to Draw is an application that teaches users how to draw anime and manga characters. The app is easy to use and is perfect for beginners who want to learn how to draw. The tutorials are easy to follow and the app includes a variety of characters to choose from.