The HTC Clock is an app that comes pre-installed on HTC devices. It is a basic clock app that has a few extra features, such as the ability to create alarms and timers. It also has a built-in voice recorder, which can be used to record memos or notes. The HTC Clock is a basic, but functional, clock app.
- HTC Clock are Total Install on Mobile 73139727+
- HTC Clock are Devolop By HTC Corporation
- Install HTC Clock Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 5, 2018
HTC Clock Andorid App Summary
HTC Corporation is the developer of this HTC Clock application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 73139727+ users of this app. The HTC Clock app rating is currently null. It was last updated on Jan 5, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of HTC Clock for PC
-View the time in different cities
-Create an unlimited number of alarms
-Change the sound of each alarm
-Set alarms to go off even when your phone is on silent
-Record laps with the stopwatch
– timer for cooking or timing activities
-HTC trademarked names and products
How To Install HTC Clock For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download HTC Clock on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type HTC Clock and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the HTC Clock andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||HTC Clock|
|Updated on||Jan 5, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.htc.android.worldclock|
HTC Clock App Overview and Details
HTC Clock is a sleek and stylish clock app that is designed to work with HTC Sense. It provides a simple and easy to use interface, with a range of different customization options. You can choose to have a digital or analog clock, change the color and style of the clock, and even add a weather widget. HTC Clock is a great way to keep track of the time and weather conditions.
Whats New In this HTC Clock?
– Now compatible with Android 8.0 Oreo
– New alarms are set to ‘Every day’ by default
– Now support customize default alarm repeat time for newly created alarm(s)
– Bug fixes and performance improvements
The HTC Clock app is a handy tool that allows users to keep track of time in a variety of ways. The app includes a clock, stopwatch, and timer functions, as well as a world clock feature. The HTC Clock app is a convenient way to keep track of time while on the go.