Looking for a comprehensive guide to human organs anatomy? This is the perfect reference guide for you! In this guide, you will find detailed information on the anatomy and function of human organs. You will also find illustrations and images to help you better understand the organs’ functions and locations. This guide is a great resource for students, healthcare professionals, and anyone interested in learning more about human organs anatomy.
- Human Organs Anatomy Reference Guide are Total Install on Mobile 172908+
- Human Organs Anatomy Reference Guide are Devolop By luminous apps
- Install Human Organs Anatomy Reference Guide Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Dec 26, 2019
Human Organs Anatomy Reference Guide Andorid App Summary
luminous apps is the developer of this Human Organs Anatomy Reference Guide application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 172908+ users of this app. The Human Organs Anatomy Reference Guide app rating is currently 1.2.0. It was last updated on Dec 26, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Human Organs Anatomy Reference Guide for PC
1. Reference guide of human organs anatomy
2. In-depth content and images
3. Well presented and easy to navigate
4. Covers information about each organ in human body
5. Splits organs into 8 categories
6. Nervous System, Digestion, Respiration, Excretion, Endocrine System, Circulation, Senses, Reproduction
7. Category information sourced from Wikipedia
8. Detailed images of numerous organs
9. Ability to zoom in on images
10. Email support for feedback/suggestions
How To Install Human Organs Anatomy Reference Guide For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Human Organs Anatomy Reference Guide on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Human Organs Anatomy Reference Guide and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Human Organs Anatomy Reference Guide andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Human Organs Anatomy Reference Guide|
|Updated on||Dec 26, 2019|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.luminousapps.humanorgansanatomy|
Human Organs Anatomy Reference Guide App Overview and Details
This comprehensive reference guide to human organs provides detailed anatomical information for each organ, including its location in the body, function, and Disorders.
The human body contains many organs, each with a specific function. The organs are located in different parts of the body, and each has a unique anatomy. This reference guide provides detailed information on each human organ, including its location, function, and disorders.
The heart is a muscle located in the chest. It pumps blood throughout the body. The heart is divided into four chambers: the two atria and the two ventricles. The atria are the smaller chambers, and the ventricles are the larger chambers. The heart valves separate the atria from the ventricles. The aorta is a large artery that carries blood from the left ventricle to the rest of the body. The pulmonary artery carries blood from the right ventricle to the lungs.
The lungs are two organs located in the chest. The lungs are responsible for breathing in and out oxygen and carbon dioxide. The right lung has three lobes, and the left lung has two lobes.
The liver is located in the upper right side of the abdomen. The liver is responsible for filtering the blood, producing bile, and storing sugar.
The spleen is located in the upper left side of the abdomen. The spleen is responsible for filtering the blood and destroying old red blood cells.
Whats New In this Human Organs Anatomy Reference Guide?
Significant performance and quality improvements
The Human Organs Anatomy Reference Guide is an excellent resource for learning about the human body. The app is easy to use and includes detailed information about the organs in the human body. The app is a great tool for students and healthcare professionals.