In chemistry, an orbital is a mathematical function that describes the behavior of an electron in a molecule or atom. The wave-like nature of an electron allows it to occupy several different orbitals simultaneously. The shape and energy of an orbital is determined by the number of nodes in the wave-function. The most common type of orbital is the s-orbital, which has one node. p-orbitals have two nodes, d-orbitals have four nodes, and f-orbitals have six nodes.
- Hydrogen Atom Orbitals are Total Install on Mobile 27344+
- Hydrogen Atom Orbitals are Devolop By Voladd
- Install Hydrogen Atom Orbitals Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Mar 19, 2018
Hydrogen Atom Orbitals Andorid App Summary
Voladd is the developer of this Hydrogen Atom Orbitals application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 27344+ users of this app. The Hydrogen Atom Orbitals app rating is currently 1.2. It was last updated on Mar 19, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|App Name||Hydrogen Atom Orbitals|
|Updated on||Mar 19, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vlvolad.hydrogenatom|
Features of Hydrogen Atom Orbitals for PC
– Select the electron orbital to visualize by specifying the quantum number n, l and m, or pick the random one.
– Change the discretization step size.
– Choose the total probability to find electron inside the drawn orbital surface.
– Zoom and rotate the orbital with your fingers.
– See the wave-like behavior of an electron in atom.
– Determine the probability to find electron in a particular space region.
– Understand the mathematical orbitals.
– Source code of the app is available under the MIT License.
How To Install Hydrogen Atom Orbitals For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Hydrogen Atom Orbitals on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Hydrogen Atom Orbitals and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Hydrogen Atom Orbitals andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Hydrogen Atom Orbitals App Overview and Details
A hydrogen atom consists of a proton and an electron. The electron orbits the proton in shells. There are four shells, and each shell can hold a maximum of two electrons. The shells are numbered from 1 to 4, with 1 being the closest to the proton and 4 being the farthest.
The electron in a hydrogen atom occupies the lowest energy level, or shell, possible. The four shells are designated as s, p, d, and f, with s being the smallest and f being the largest. The electron in a hydrogen atom occupies the s-shell.
Whats New In this Hydrogen Atom Orbitals?
– Option to show coordinate axes
– Inertia during rotation
– Source code is now public
In conclusion, the hydrogen atom orbitals application is a useful tool for understanding the structure of the hydrogen atom. It can help to predict the location of the electron in the atom, and can be used to explore the properties of the atom.