i-bank Pay is the next-generation mobile payments app that enables users to make in-store and online payments using their smartphones. With i-bank Pay, users can enjoy the convenience and security of paying with their phones, without the need to carry any cards or cash.
- i-bank Pay are Total Install on Mobile 386568+
- i-bank Pay are Devolop By National Bank of Greece S.A.
- Install i-bank Pay Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 11, 2022
i-bank Pay App Summary
National Bank of Greece S.A. is the developer of this i-bank Pay application. It is listed under the Finance category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 386568+ users of this app. The i-bank Pay app rating is currently 2.7.9. It was last updated on Jul 11, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install i-bank Pay For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download i-bank Pay on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type i-bank Pay and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the i-bank Pay andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of i-bank Pay for PC
1. Transfer money to anyone from your phone contacts or Facebook friends (without knowing their bank account details).
2. Make purchases at more than 40,000 spots with the i-bank POS or i-bank Pay sign.
3. Don’t forget you can now reach your tax-free threshold by making purchases using i-bank Pay.
4. Activate the service by logging-in using your i-bank Internet Banking credentials or your NBG prepaid card.
5. View your account balance and transactions history.
6. Get real-time notifications for account updates.
7. Add and manage beneficiaries.
8. Choose between two currencies (EUR and GBP).
9. Lock your card if it’s lost or stolen.
10. Enjoy a user-friendly interface.
|App Name||i-bank Pay|
|Developer||National Bank of Greece S.A.|
|Updated on||Jul 11, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gr.nbg.socialpay|
i-bank Pay App Overview and Details
i-bank Pay is a mobile app that allows users to make payments and transfers, check account balances and transactions, and find the nearest ATMs and bank branches. With i-bank Pay, users can also pay bills and shop online securely.
Whats New In this i-bank Pay?
Minor bug fixes and overall enhancements
The i-bank Pay app is a great way to pay for things quickly and easily. It’s easy to use and makes shopping a breeze. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants an easy, convenient way to pay for things.