Navigating a boat in UK or Ireland waters can be a daunting task, but with i-Boating:UK/Ireland:Marine Navigation, it has never been easier. This app provides detailed marine navigation charts for the entire UK and Ireland coastline, as well as points of interest, tides, weather forecasts, and more. With i-Boating:UK/Ireland:Marine Navigation, you will have everything you need to make your boating experience safe and enjoyable.
- i-Boating:UK/Ireland:Marine are Total Install on Mobile 183+
- i-Boating:UK/Ireland:Marine are Devolop By Gps Nautical Charts
- Install i-Boating:UK/Ireland:Marine Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 20, 2016
How To Install i-Boating:UK/Ireland:Marine For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download i-Boating:UK/Ireland:Marine on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type i-Boating:UK/Ireland:Marine and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the i-Boating:UK/Ireland:Marine andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
i-Boating:UK/Ireland:Marine Andorid App Summary
Gps Nautical Charts is the developer of this i-Boating:UK/Ireland:Marine application. It is listed under the Maps & Navigation category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 183+ users of this app. The i-Boating:UK/Ireland:Marine app rating is currently 86.0. It was last updated on Jun 20, 2016. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of i-Boating:UK/Ireland:Marine for PC
including Thames Estuary
√ NORTH WALES COAST
√ IRELAND COAST including Shannon Estuary
√ SCOTTISH COAST including Clyde
|Developer||Gps Nautical Charts|
|Category||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on||Jun 20, 2016|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.skiracer.nautical_astore_ukirl|
i-Boating:UK/Ireland:Marine App Overview and Details
There are few pleasures in life that can match spending a day out on the water, surrounded by nothing but blue skies and serene landscapes. Whether you’re a seasoned sailor or a complete beginner, i-Boating: UK/Ireland is the perfect app for you.
With i-Boating: UK/Ireland, you have all the information you need to navigate the waters safely and confidently. The app includes detailed charts of the coastline, as well as information on tides, weather conditions and more.
i-Boating: UK/Ireland also offers a wealth of practical advice on everything from mooring to sailing etiquette. So whether you’re exploring the coastline of Cornwall or cruising around the lakes of Ireland, i-Boating: UK/Ireland is your perfect sailing companion.
Whats New In this i-Boating:UK/Ireland:Marine?
►Custom Base Map
√ Satellite/Aerial Imagery, Street Maps etc.
► Advanced NMEA Instrumentation
√AIS over TCP/UDP
√Wind speed, direction, temperature, depth, GPS over NMEA
► Adjust depth level (Depth offset)
i-Boating:UK/Ireland is the perfect marine application for boat enthusiasts in the United Kingdom and Ireland. It offers detailed information on over 8,000 ports and harbours, including facilities, weather and tides, and allows users to plan their journeys and navigate their way around the coast.