In the United States, only about 50 percent of mothers breastfeed their babies for the recommended six months, and that number drops to 12 percent by the time the child is a year old. Breastfeeding has been shown to have a number of health benefits for both mother and child, including reducing the child’s risk of developing asthma, obesity, and diabetes. The IAP Breastfeeding App is designed to help mothers overcome the common barriers to breastfeeding and meet their breastfeeding goals.
The IAP Breastfeeding App provides comprehensive information on breastfeeding, from the basics of latching on and feeding to how to deal with common problems. The app also includes a breastfeeding tracker to help mothers keep track of their progress, as well as a community forum where mothers can share their experiences and ask for advice.
The IAP Breastfeeding App is available for free on the App Store.
IAP – Breast Feeding App Andorid App Summary
Dr srimukhi anumolu is the developer of this IAP – Breast Feeding App application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1881+ users of this app. The IAP – Breast Feeding App app rating is currently 2.0.1. It was last updated on Dec 13, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install/Download IAP – Breast Feeding App For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download IAP – Breast Feeding App on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type IAP – Breast Feeding App and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the IAP – Breast Feeding App andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Feature of IAP – Breast Feeding App for PC
1) Breastfeeding is the foundation and elixir of life.
2) The aim of this app is to increase the percentage of exclusive breastfeeding in infants (less than 6 months) in India.
3) Our theme is to empower parents and enable breastfeeding.
4) Often new mother face problems initiating breastfeeding and maintaining the continuum.
5) This app provides solutions to common breast and nipple problems and breast care to be taken during pregnancy.
6) It also provides insight into feeding positions from which mother can choose a position in which she is comfortable.
7) Here we have created videos to show the benefits of breastfeeding and maternal nutrition during lactation.
8) Breastfeeding has long term benefits and decreases the incidence of obesity, diabetes and heart diseases in later life.
9) Decrease economic burden of society.
10) Healthy society.
|App Name||IAP – Breast Feeding App|
|Developer||Dr srimukhi anumolu|
|Updated on||Dec 13, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iapap.user.iapapbreastfeeding|
IAP – Breast Feeding App App Overview and Details
Breastfeeding App is an app for mothers who are breastfeeding their children. This app will allow mothers to track their baby’s feedings, diapers, and growth. Additionally, the app will provide information on breastfeeding, including tips and advice from other mothers.
Whats New In this IAP – Breast Feeding App?
Youtube videos are now playing.
The Breast Feeding App is a helpful application that assists mothers with breastfeeding. The app includes a timer to track feedings, logs to track milk production and baby weight, and a guide to help new mothers. The Breast Feeding App is a valuable tool for mothers that want to breastfeed their child.