iArrest is an app that allows citizens to report crimes and suspicious activity. The app also provides information on crime prevention and safety tips. iArrest is designed to make it easy for citizens to stay informed and help keep their community safe.
- iArrest are Total Install on Mobile 8216+
- iArrest are Devolop By Maximilian Neun
- Install iArrest Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Nov 30, 2018
How To Install iArrest For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download iArrest on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type iArrest and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the iArrest andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
iArrest Andorid App Summary
Maximilian Neun is the developer of this iArrest application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 8216+ users of this app. The iArrest app rating is currently 1.2. It was last updated on Nov 30, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of iArrest for PC
1. App assists healthcare professionals in running structured and effective adult cardiac arrest scenarios.
2. App is an aide-memoire for basic tasks that can easily be overlooked in stressful scenarios.
3. App incorporates a number of timers to assist with rhythm analysis, adrenaline timings and arrest duration.
4. App will remind the user via audible and visual cues about necessary interventions even if a clinician’s phone is muted.
5. App has been programmed to prevent phones from going into sleep mode, in order to ensure continuous use throughout the arrest.
6. App will record the exact time an important event or an intervention has occurred.
7. App will present the user with a detailed log of events.
8. These logs can be copied to the clipboard and used for documentation and record keeping.
9. App is available on iOS and Android.
10. App is free to download.
|Updated on||Nov 30, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.iarrest.iarrest|
iArrest App Overview and Details
iArrest is a mobile application that allows citizens to report crimes and suspicious activity directly to law enforcement. The app provides a direct line of communication between the community and law enforcement, improving safety and communication. iArrest also allows citizens to track the progress of their reports and receive updates on the status of the investigation.
Whats New In this iArrest?
Update based on iArrest user community feedback:
– rearranged order of additional procedures
– added “Tension Pneumothorax decompressed” to procedures
– method added to accurately document when/if a patient rearrests
iArrest is a mobile application that allows citizens to report crimes and suspicious activity to the police. The app also provides information on crime prevention and how to report a crime. iArrest is designed to make it easier for citizens to keep their communities safe.