The Indian Association for the Study of the Environment (iASE) is a not-for-profit society registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. It was set up in 1995 with the objective of promoting and conducting research on environmental issues in India. The Association organizes an annual conference, publishes a journal, and undertakes other activities to promote environmental awareness and understanding.
- iASE are Total Install on Mobile 14262+
- iASE are Devolop By American Society of Echocardiography
- Install iASE Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 20, 2018
iASE Andorid App Summary
American Society of Echocardiography is the developer of this iASE application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 14262+ users of this app. The iASE app rating is currently 4.0. It was last updated on Jun 20, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install iASE For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download iASE on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type iASE and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the iASE andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of iASE for PC
-Access a selection of the American Society of Echocardiography’s guidelines
-Use interactive tools such as body mass index, BSA calculator, Bernoulli’s equation, global longitudinal strain, PISA calculator, etc.
-Bookmark important pages
-Take notes on key information
-Develop guidelines on a variety of topics related to echocardiography
-First version of the app currently includes guidelines on native valve regurgitation, aortic valve stenosis, left ventricular diastolic function, and cardiac chamber quantification.
|Developer||American Society of Echocardiography|
|Updated on||Jun 20, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.asecho.iASE|
iASE App Overview and Details
The International Association for the Study of the Environment (iASE) is a non-profit organization that was founded in 2006. The mission of iASE is to promote the interdisciplinary study of the environment and its interactions with society. iASE does this by providing a forum for the exchange of ideas, supporting the professional development of its members, and disseminating knowledge about the environment.
Whats New In this iASE?
Access a selection of the ASE’s guidelines and interactive tools such as BMI, BSA calculator, Bernoulli’s equation, global longitudinal strain, PISA calculator, etc. This new ASE Guideline Essentials app allows quick access to the guideline content, users can bookmark important pages, take notes on key information. This first version of the app currently includes guidelines on native valve regurgitation, aortic valve stenosis, left ventricular diastolic function, cardiac chamber quantification.
The iASE application has been a valuable tool in my academic career. It has helped me to track my progress and connect with other students and professionals in my field. The application has allowed me to build a strong network of resources that I can rely on for support and guidance. I am grateful for the opportunities that the iASE application has provided me and I look forward to continuing to use it to advance my career.