Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) is a specification of the Bluetooth 4.0 standard. It is a subset of Bluetooth SIG’s specification of Bluetooth Smart Ready, which is designed for low-power consumption. The Bluetooth Smart Ready specification enables devices to communicate with each other in a low-power network.
BLE is used for applications such as health tracking, asset tracking, and proximity marketing. Apple’s iBeacon is one example of a BLE application.
BLE devices operate in one or more of the following modes:
Central mode: In this mode, the device is the central controller of a network of peripheral devices.
Peripheral mode: In this mode, the device is a peripheral device that communicates with other devices in a network.
Broadcast mode: In this mode, the device broadcasts its presence to all other devices in range.
- iBeacon & Bluetooth LE Scanner are Total Install on Mobile 35555+
- iBeacon & Bluetooth LE Scanner are Devolop By SmarterApps Ltd
- Install iBeacon & Bluetooth LE Scanner Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Mar 31, 2016
How To Install iBeacon & Bluetooth LE Scanner For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download iBeacon & Bluetooth LE Scanner on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type iBeacon & Bluetooth LE Scanner and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the iBeacon & Bluetooth LE Scanner andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
iBeacon & Bluetooth LE Scanner Andorid App Summary
SmarterApps Ltd is the developer of this iBeacon & Bluetooth LE Scanner application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 35555+ users of this app. The iBeacon & Bluetooth LE Scanner app rating is currently 1.0.2. It was last updated on Mar 31, 2016. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of iBeacon & Bluetooth LE Scanner for PC
1. Easily find nearby iBeacons and Bluetooth Low-Energy devices.
2. Track the signal strength and other attributes of each device.
3. iBeacon distance is estimated based on signal strength as published by the iBeacon.
|App Name||iBeacon & Bluetooth LE Scanner|
|Updated on||Mar 31, 2016|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smarterapps.blescanner|
iBeacon & Bluetooth LE Scanner App Overview and Details
A Bluetooth LE scanner is a device that can scan for Bluetooth LE devices and track their location. This can be useful for finding lost devices, tracking the location of devices in a store, or for other purposes. Some Bluetooth LE scanners can also act as beacons, transmitting a signal that can be detected by other Bluetooth LE devices.
Whats New In this iBeacon & Bluetooth LE Scanner?
Add sharing options of device info (Address only, Name only or all device information)
The iBeacon & Bluetooth LE Scanner application is a useful tool for scanning for nearby Bluetooth Low Energy devices and iBeacons. The application is easy to use and can be used to find devices for a variety of purposes, such as for development, testing, or locating lost or stolen devices.