IBM Micromedex Drug Reference is a comprehensive resource of drug information that is updated daily to ensure that it is accurate and reliable. It includes information on more than 4,000 drugs, including both prescription and over-the-counter medications. The information in the drug reference is organized in an easy-to-use format, making it a valuable tool for healthcare professionals.
The drug reference includes information on the drug’s dosage, interactions, side effects, and more. It also includes information on how to administer the drug and on its pharmacology. The drug reference can be used to help healthcare professionals make informed decisions about the best treatment for their patients.
The IBM Micromedex Drug Reference is an essential tool for healthcare professionals. It is updated daily to ensure that it is accurate and reliable, and it includes information on more than 4,000 drugs. The drug reference is organized in an easy-to-use format, making it a valuable tool for healthcare
IBM Micromedex Drug Ref Andorid App Summary
International Business Machines Corp. is the developer of this IBM Micromedex Drug Ref application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 418276+ users of this app. The IBM Micromedex Drug Ref app rating is currently 3.1.1. It was last updated on Feb 13, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install/Download IBM Micromedex Drug Ref For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download IBM Micromedex Drug Ref on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type IBM Micromedex Drug Ref and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the IBM Micromedex Drug Ref andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Feature of IBM Micromedex Drug Ref for PC
Indications (including off-label uses)
1. Access to comprehensive, unbiased drug information when and where you need it most.
2. The ability to download content for offline use, meaning you can access it anytime, anywhere.
3. The app is part of the IBM Micromedex Medication Management apps bundle, which includes Micromedex Drug Interactions and Micromedex IV Compatibility – an inexpensive solution to your on-the-go medication management needs.
4. The ability to search for information on 4,500+ drugs, including adult and pediatric dosages, adverse effects, drug interactions, and more.
5. Comprehensive information on black box warnings, breast feeding, common trade names, and more.
6. The ability to look up indications (including off-label uses) for drugs.
7. Easy-to-use, intuitive design.
8.regular updates to ensure you have the most current information at your fingertips.
9. Password-protected access, ensuring that your information remains confidential.
10. Customer support available via https://www.ibm.com/support/home/pages/support-guide/?product=4592222 if you have any questions or need assistance.
|App Name||IBM Micromedex Drug Ref|
|Developer||International Business Machines Corp.|
|Updated on||Feb 13, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.truven.druginfonative.customer|
IBM Micromedex Drug Ref App Overview and Details
IBM Micromedex Drug Ref is a comprehensive drug reference that provides up-to-date information on drug interactions, side effects, and dosage information. The app also includes pill identification features and a wealth of other drug information.
Whats New In this IBM Micromedex Drug Ref?
• Security updates
The IBM Micromedex Drug Ref application is an essential reference tool for healthcare professionals. It provides concise, up-to-date information on medications and their interactions. The application is easy to use and helps healthcare professionals make informed decisions about patient care.