iCalSync is an app that allows you to keep your calendar in sync between your iPhone and your Mac. With iCalSync, you can easily keep your schedule up to date, whether you’re on the go or at your desk.
- iCalSync are Total Install on Mobile 132062+
- iCalSync are Devolop By underscore.inc
- Install iCalSync Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 30, 2018
How To Install iCalSync For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download iCalSync on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type iCalSync and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the iCalSync andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
iCalSync Andorid App Summary
underscore.inc is the developer of this iCalSync application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 132062+ users of this app. The iCalSync app rating is currently 1.4.2. It was last updated on Oct 30, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of iCalSync for PC
-Register on the calendar automatically by simply by entering the URL of the iCalendar that is published.
-It is possible to register more than one matter, it is available in a variety of applications.
-Can register a calendar from a particular link!
-You specify the following:
-url is required.
-url is “http://” without, please enclose single quotes.
-color can be specified the Hex code of “#” without.
-period can be specified in seconds, the update interval.
-period and color is disabled calendar is updated within the app.
|Updated on||Oct 30, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.classmethod.us.android.icalsync|
iCalSync App Overview and Details
iCalSync is an app that lets you keep your calendar in sync between your computer and your phone. It supports all of the major calendar services, including iCloud, Google, and Exchange. It also has a built-in task list, so you can keep track of your to-dos alongside your appointments. iCalSync is available for iOS and Android.
Whats New In this iCalSync?
– Supported Android 9.0.
– Fixed Bugs.
After using the iCalSync application for a while, I have found that it is a very useful tool. It is easy to use and has helped me to keep my calendar organized. I would recommend this application to anyone who needs to keep their calendar organized.