ICD-10 is the most recent edition of the World Health Organization’s classification of diseases. The ICD-10 Navigator is an online resource that provides information on how to use ICD-10 to code and classify diseases and conditions. The Navigator includes a searchable database of ICD-10 codes, as well as information on how to use ICD-10 to improve data quality and streamline the coding process.
- ICD-10 Navigator are Total Install on Mobile 24601+
- ICD-10 Navigator are Devolop By Sonadier, Inc.
- Install ICD-10 Navigator Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Sep 15, 2014
ICD-10 Navigator Andorid App Summary
Sonadier, Inc. is the developer of this ICD-10 Navigator application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 24601+ users of this app. The ICD-10 Navigator app rating is currently 1.4. It was last updated on Sep 15, 2014. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|App Name||ICD-10 Navigator|
|Updated on||Sep 15, 2014|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cephlon.icd10|
Features of ICD-10 Navigator for PC
1. Display notes along with ICD10 codes.
2. Display codes included in notes.
3. Display related or referenced codes.
4. Fully offline – no internet connection necessary.
5. Search system returns more valid results than other leading ICD apps.
6. Quick and easy coding of findings.
7. Easy navigation between codes and notes.
8. Display of hierarchical structure of ICD10 codes.
9. Display of ICD10 code definitions.
10. Free to download and use.
How To Install ICD-10 Navigator For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download ICD-10 Navigator on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type ICD-10 Navigator and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the ICD-10 Navigator andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
ICD-10 Navigator App Overview and Details
The ICD-10 Navigator is an online resource designed to help health care professionals transition to ICD-10. The website offers a variety of tools and resources, including:
-An interactive ICD-10 code lookup tool
-A searchable database of ICD-10 codes
-A list of crosswalk tables between ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes
-A variety of resources and training materials
Whats New In this ICD-10 Navigator?
– Updated Icon
The ICD-10 Navigator application is an essential tool for healthcare professionals and patients alike. The application provides up-to-date information on the ICD-10 code sets, allowing healthcare professionals to accurately diagnose and treat patients. Patients can also use the application to learn more about the ICD-10 code sets, and to better understand their diagnosis and treatment. The ICD-10 Navigator application is a valuable resource for everyone involved in the healthcare industry.