Icelandic is a North Germanic language, one of the languages descended from Old Norse. It is spoken in Iceland and by Icelandic emigrants. It is the official language of Iceland.
Icelandic phrasebook Andorid App Summary
Pro Languages is the developer of this Icelandic phrasebook application. It is listed under the Travel & Local category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 28434+ users of this app. The Icelandic phrasebook app rating is currently 2.5. It was last updated on Aug 29, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Icelandic phrasebook for PC
– Phrasebook contains sentences from different categories
– Listen to the sentences
– Helper for overcoming language barriers
How To Install Icelandic phrasebook For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Icelandic phrasebook on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Icelandic phrasebook and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Icelandic phrasebook andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Icelandic phrasebook|
|Category||Travel & Local|
|Updated on||Aug 29, 2019|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phrasebook.is|
Icelandic phrasebook App Overview and Details
Icelandic is a North Germanic language spoken in Iceland. It is the official language of Iceland and one of the Nordic languages. Icelandic has a rich literary tradition and is still used as a primary language in many schools. There are approximately 330,000 Icelandic speakers, most of whom live in Iceland. Icelandic phrasebook will teach you how to say some basic phrases in Icelandic so that you can get around and communicate with the locals.
Whats New In this Icelandic phrasebook?
The Icelandic phrasebook application is a great way to learn Icelandic phrases. The phrases are grouped by topic, making it easy to find the phrases you need. The application also includes a pronunciation guide, so you can be sure you are saying the phrases correctly.