The Crestron® iControlAV2012™ is the latest in Crestron’s line of home automation controllers. It offers an intuitive graphical interface and powerful features for controlling your home theater, audio/video, lighting, climate, security, and more. The iControlAV2012 is the perfect solution for both the experienced home automation user and the new user just starting out.
- iControlAV2012 are Total Install on Mobile 297545+
- iControlAV2012 are Devolop By O&P TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
- Install iControlAV2012 Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Sep 4, 2013
iControlAV2012 Andorid App Summary
O&P TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION is the developer of this iControlAV2012 application. It is listed under the Entertainment category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 297545+ users of this app. The iControlAV2012 app rating is currently 1.1.0. It was last updated on Sep 4, 2013. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of iControlAV2012 for PC
VSX-1122-K, VSX-1127-K, VSX-1027-K
Europe: SC-LX86, SC-LX76, SC-LX65, SC-LX57, SC-LX45, SC-1226-K, SC-1221-K, VSX-927-K, VSX-827-K, VSX-727-K, VSX-527-K
Australia/New Zealand: SC-68, SC-67, SC-65, SC-63, SC-61, VSX-60, VSX-1122-K, VSX-1127-K, VSX-1027-K
Asia: SC-Z9, SC-Z7, SC-Z5, SC-Z3, SC-Z1
1. Control your AV Receiver and Blu-ray Disc Player with your Android Devices
2. 18 Pioneer unique sound adjustment functions
3. Virtual Wide, Virtual Height, and Virtual Surround Back in “Virtual Speakers”
4. Change the “sweet-spot” of your home theater
5. Independent volume of your center speaker or subwoofer
6. “Emphasis” mode also features “Finger EQ”
7. Compatible with AV receiver models in the USA/Canada, South-America, Europe, Australia/New Zealand,
How To Install iControlAV2012 For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download iControlAV2012 on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type iControlAV2012 and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the iControlAV2012 andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Developer||O&P TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION|
|Updated on||Sep 4, 2013|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.pioneer.avsoft.android.icontrolav2012|
iControlAV2012 App Overview and Details
The new iControlAV2012 from Crestron allows for complete control of your home theater system from any iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. Featuring an intuitive interface and an extensive library of icons, buttons, and functions, iControlAV2012 puts the power of total home theater control in your hands. With iControlAV2012, you can easily select and control any source or component in your system, including Blu-ray players, DVD players, Apple TV, media servers, and more. You can also adjust settings such as volume, bass, treble, and surround sound, and even create and save your own custom presets. Whether you’re watching a movie, listening to music, or playing a video game, iControlAV2012 gives you the flexibility and control you need to get the most out of your home theater.
Whats New In this iControlAV2012?
Now that we have explored the iControlAV2012 application, we can see that it is a comprehensive tool for managing and controlling audio and video functions. We have looked at the various menus and modules, and can see that this application provides a wealth of options for configuring and controlling audio and video devices. The application is well designed and easy to use, and we can see that it would be a valuable tool for anyone who wants to manage their audio and video systems.