The 2019 International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP2019) will be held in Zhengzhou, Henan Province, China from September 8 to 11, 2019. ICPP is a major international conference in the field of parallel processing, and has been held every two years since 1989. The conference covers all aspects of parallel and distributed computing, from theory to practice.
The conference will include technical papers, panels, poster sessions, and exhibits. Papers will be published in the conference proceedings, and selected papers will be published in a special issue of a journal.
The conference is organized by the IEEE Computer Society and the Chinese Association for Computing Machinery.
- ICPP2019 are Total Install on Mobile 80+
- ICPP2019 are Devolop By Tecnoconference srl – TC Group
- Install ICPP2019 Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 19, 2019
ICPP2019 Andorid App Summary
Tecnoconference srl – TC Group is the developer of this ICPP2019 application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 80+ users of this app. The ICPP2019 app rating is currently 1.0. It was last updated on Jul 19, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install ICPP2019 For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download ICPP2019 on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type ICPP2019 and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the ICPP2019 andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of ICPP2019 for PC
– View the scientific programme
– View information on speakers
– View information on exhibitors
– View abstracts
– Receive latest news
|Developer||Tecnoconference srl – TC Group|
|Updated on||Jul 19, 2019|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.tecnoconference.ICPP2019|
ICPP2019 App Overview and Details
The 2019 International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP2019) will be held in Xi’an, China, from September 8 to September 12, 2019. The conference is organized by the IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Parallel Processing (TCPP) and the National Research Center of Parallel Computer Engineering and Technology (NRCPC), Xi’an Jiaotong University. ICPP2019 is the thirty-second in a series of biennial conferences that bring together researchers from academia, industry, and government to discuss the latest advances in parallel processing. ICPP2019 will feature a technical program with refereed papers, panels, workshops, and tutorials, as well as a poster session and a demonstration session.
Whats New In this ICPP2019?
I am passionate about computer science and its potential to improve our world. I am excited to attend ICPP2019 and learn more about the latest advances in the field. I am confident that I will benefit from the conference’s lectures, workshops, and networking opportunities.