Information and communication technology (ICT) is an umbrella term that encompasses a wide range of technology used to create, store, exchange, and use information. ICT has had a profound impact on society, economy, and the environment. It has revolutionized the way people live, work, learn, and play. ICT has transformed the way businesses operate and the way governments deliver services. It has also had a significant impact on the environment.
ICT is used in a wide range of applications, including business, government, education, healthcare, and entertainment. ICT is used to create, store, exchange, and use information. ICT includes the use of computers and telecommunications equipment. ICT has had a profound impact on society, economy, and the environment. ICT has revolutionized the way people live, work, learn, and play. ICT has transformed the way businesses operate and the way governments deliver services. ICT has also had a significant impact on the environment.
- ICTClass – HSC ICT & ICT Suggestion are Total Install on Mobile 246312+
- ICTClass – HSC ICT & ICT Suggestion are Devolop By Jihadur Rahman Noyon
- Install ICTClass – HSC ICT & ICT Suggestion Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Sep 1, 2021
ICTClass – HSC ICT & ICT Suggestion Andorid App Summary
Jihadur Rahman Noyon is the developer of this ICTClass – HSC ICT & ICT Suggestion application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 246312+ users of this app. The ICTClass – HSC ICT & ICT Suggestion app rating is currently 4.6. It was last updated on Sep 1, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of ICTClass – HSC ICT & ICT Suggestion for PC
1. The app is a helper for the Class 10-12 subject of Information and Communication Technology.
2. The app is available on digital devices.
3. The app provides web design information and HTML tutorials.
4. The app is in Bengali.
5. The app provides data management and document editing services.
6. The app includes multiple-choice questions and solutions.
7. The app is easy to use.
8. The app is updated regularly.
|App Name||ICTClass – HSC ICT & ICT Suggestion|
|Developer||Jihadur Rahman Noyon|
|Updated on||Sep 1, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amaderdesign.ictclass|
How To Install ICTClass – HSC ICT & ICT Suggestion For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download ICTClass – HSC ICT & ICT Suggestion on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type ICTClass – HSC ICT & ICT Suggestion and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the ICTClass – HSC ICT & ICT Suggestion andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
ICTClass – HSC ICT & ICT Suggestion App Overview and Details
ICTClass is an online learning resource for HSC students. It offers video lessons, practice questions and step-by-step solutions. ICTClass also offers a range of suggested ICT syllabus topics to help students plan their HSC studies.
Whats New In this ICTClass – HSC ICT & ICT Suggestion?
দ্বিতীয় অধ্যায় সংযোজন করা হয়েছে
The HSC ICT class has been an informative and helpful experience. The class has given me a broad understanding of the different areas of ICT and how they can be used in business. I have also learnt how to use different software applications and how to develop a website. The class has given me the skills and knowledge I need to use ICT in my future career.