ICU Drugs are medications that are commonly used in the intensive care unit (ICU) of a hospital. These drugs are used to treat a variety of medical conditions, including heart attacks, sepsis, and respiratory failure. Some of the most common ICU drugs include morphine, atropine, and epinephrine.
- ICU Drugs are Total Install on Mobile 60679+
- ICU Drugs are Devolop By GangareBoy
- Install ICU Drugs Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Aug 13, 2020
ICU Drugs Andorid App Summary
GangareBoy is the developer of this ICU Drugs application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 60679+ users of this app. The ICU Drugs app rating is currently 3.6. It was last updated on Aug 13, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of ICU Drugs for PC
1. Contains a comprehensive list of icu drugs and their indications
2. Shows brand names and administration routes
3. Indicates dosage for different indications
4. Contains dosage for paediatrics
5. Shows clinical pharmacology
6. Contains contra-indications
7. Shows adverse reactions
8. Shows important drug interactions
9. Is user-friendly and easy to navigate
10. Is regularly updated.
|App Name||ICU Drugs|
|Updated on||Aug 13, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev663676.app755729|
How To Install ICU Drugs For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download ICU Drugs on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type ICU Drugs and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the ICU Drugs andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
ICU Drugs App Overview and Details
There are many different types of drugs used in the ICU setting. Some of the most common include:
1. Vasopressors- These drugs are used to increase blood pressure by constricting blood vessels. They include drugs such as norepinephrine and epinephrine.
2. Inotropes- These drugs are used to improve the function of the heart by increasing the strength of the heart muscle contraction. They include drugs such as dobutamine and milrinone.
3. Sedatives- These drugs are used to help patients relax and sleep. They include drugs such as propofol and dexmedetomidine.
4. Anti-inflammatory agents- These drugs are used to reduce inflammation throughout the body. They include drugs such as corticosteroids and NSAIDs.
5. Antibiotics- These drugs are used to treat infections. They include drugs such as vancomycin and ciprofloxacin.
6. Bronchodilators- These drugs are used to open up the airways and improve breathing. They include drugs such as albuterol and ipratropium.
7. Therapeutic cooling- These drugs are used to cool the patient’s body temperature. They include drugs such as ice chips and cold saline.
Whats New In this ICU Drugs?
ICU Drugs is an essential application for healthcare professionals working in the intensive care unit. It provides a comprehensive guide to the use of drugs in the ICU, including dosing information and potential side effects. The app is easy to use and up-to-date, with information on the latest drugs and drug interactions.