Intensive care unit (ICU) is a hospital department that provides around-the-clock medical care for critically ill patients. The care is provided by a team of specially trained doctors, nurses, and other health professionals.
- ICU are Total Install on Mobile 5133+
- ICU are Devolop By Dzmitry Krupenia
- Install ICU Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 7, 2019
ICU Andorid App Summary
Dzmitry Krupenia is the developer of this ICU application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 5133+ users of this app. The ICU app rating is currently 1.0. It was last updated on Jun 7, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install ICU For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download ICU on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type ICU and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the ICU andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of ICU for PC
1. ICU app includes scores and information useful in intensive care unit.
2. List of poisons and their antidotes.
3. Electrolyte abnormalities: Hyponatremia and calculator of sodium deficit, Hypernatremia and calculator of free water deficit, Hyperkalemia, Hypokalemia.
4. Normal laboratory values.
5. Vasopressors and inotropes dosage calculator.
6. Fluid management: Parkland formula for burns, Daily fluid requirements.
7. Neurology scores: Glasgow coma scale, Pediatric glasgow coma scale, FOUR score, hunt and hess, cha2ds2vasc, hematoma volume.
8. Hyponatremia and calculator of sodium deficit.
9. Hypernatremia and calculator of free water deficit.
|Updated on||Jun 7, 2019|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ihtimed.icu|
ICU App Overview and Details
The intensive care unit, or ICU, is a hospital ward where patients who are critically ill receive around-the-clock nursing and medical care. Patients in the ICU may be on a ventilator, have multiple intravenous lines, or be receiving dialysis. The nurses in the ICU are highly skilled in caring for critically ill patients and are able to respond quickly to changes in a patient’s condition. The physicians in the ICU are also highly skilled in the care of critically ill patients and are able to diagnose and treat any medical problems that may arise.
Whats New In this ICU?
ICU has been a great experience for me. I have learned a lot about myself and about the medical field. I have also made some great friends. I am grateful for all of the opportunities that ICU has given me. I am excited to continue my journey in the medical field and to see what else ICU has in store for me.