IMEI stands for International Mobile Equipment Identity and is a unique number assigned to every mobile phone. This number is used by carriers to identify valid devices and helps in preventing phone fraud.
IMEI checking is a process of verifying the IMEI number of a device to ensure that it is not reported as lost or stolen.
IMEI checking is a valuable service for anyone who owns an iPhone, iPad or other iDevice. It can be used to ensure the safety of your device and to check if it is eligible for warranty purposes.
There are a number of online services that offer IMEI checking for free. One of the most popular is IMEI.info.
IMEI.info is a website that provides a free and easy way to check the IMEI number of any device. All you need to do is enter the number into the search bar and hit the “Check” button.
The website will
- iDevice Check – IMEI Checking are Total Install on Mobile 46120+
- iDevice Check – IMEI Checking are Devolop By BINHDRM26
- Install iDevice Check – IMEI Checking Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Dec 21, 2016
iDevice Check – IMEI Checking Andorid App Summary
BINHDRM26 is the developer of this iDevice Check – IMEI Checking application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 46120+ users of this app. The iDevice Check – IMEI Checking app rating is currently 1.0.2. It was last updated on Dec 21, 2016. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install iDevice Check – IMEI Checking For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download iDevice Check – IMEI Checking on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type iDevice Check – IMEI Checking and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the iDevice Check – IMEI Checking andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of iDevice Check – IMEI Checking for PC
-Check information for IMEI/Serial number
-Scan number by camera
-Check from multi-server
|App Name||iDevice Check – IMEI Checking|
|Updated on||Dec 21, 2016|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.binhdrm.iphonecheckinfo|
iDevice Check – IMEI Checking App Overview and Details
IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) is a unique 15-digit number assigned to all cellular devices. Carriers use IMEI to track and identify lost or stolen devices. IMEI Check allows you to check the status of your device and find out if it has been reported lost or stolen.
Whats New In this iDevice Check – IMEI Checking?
The iDevice Check – IMEI Checking application is a great way to check the status of your device. It is easy to use and can help you determine if your device is lost or stolen. The application also provides information on the warranty status of your device. Overall, the iDevice Check – IMEI Checking application is a great way to keep track of your device.